3

What Evelyn will look like when she's 10👆🏻

Connor's pov
"Bah ga ba!"Evelyn said as I placed her in her play pen,"that's right my little sapling!"I said.Evan closed the front door of our apartment and said,"they're finally gone!"I got up."thank god!"I said,Evan sat down next to me."that was stressful..."he said,I wrapped my arms around him."it definitely was..."Evelyn walked up to us and smiled,"Come on Evelyn sat something!"Even said holding up her tree plush.she lifted her arms up and said,"tree!"Evan and I gasped."her first word!"we both said,Evan gave her the tree plush as we both hugged her.she yawned and fell asleep,Evan lifted her up and carried her to her crib.Once he placed her lovingly in her crib he walked back to the living room to me,we cuddled next to each other."what a day..."I said as I pulled off my hair tie,Evan took it out of my hand and placed it next to me."yeah,what a day..."he said,then we fell asleep.

In the morning...

Evans pov
I woke up an smelled breakfast,I got up and saw Connor and Evelyn dancing while making pancakes."aw!"I said as I took a photo,Connor gasped jokingly."Oh no Eve!he took our photo!"he said jokingly to her,she giggled."oh no!"she said,I lifted her up and placed her in her high chair.then I kissed Connor on the lips,"aw!"Evelyn said.