Part 1

Bold (like this) means a author's note Enjoy the book! :)
The floor was red....cold and salty tears fell down as they were streaming down (Y/N)'s face. It got worse today...this time her father punched her, gave her bruises, a black eye, and whipped her. Also this time he also made it so there was a huge scar down her back, (Y/N)'s ankle was twisted so she couldn't run. (Just so you guys know (y/n) means your name and this has mature language so if you are young I suggest not reading this) Father: YOU USELESS PEICE OF SHIT!! QUIT CRYING! UP TO YOUR ROOM!! AND I EXPECT EVERYTHING TO BE CLEAN AND SINCE YOU WERE SUCH A FUCKING BITCH CRYING!!! The father storms out of the room. (Y/N) limps to the kitchen to get the cleaning supplies and clean every little spot where the blood and tears were. Then she ran up to the dusty, old, attic called 'her room.' She got her stuff ready for school in the morning like a phone that she got for her birthday so long ago. She charged her phone and played some music quietly and danced a little, somehow managing to do it without falling but it hurt greatly on her twisted ankle but got a little used to it. Sadly when she walked she still limped and it was hard for her to move. (Y/N) went to sleep and dreamed of performing in front of others and they actually liked it!! They clapped, they whistled, they yelled 'Bravo'!! and 'More!'. It was a dream come true...

This was my first story and my first chapter! Hope you enjoy!! Word count 306 Sorry it's short but I think I did good for my first try! Love you guys!
-B~Sama