Update. Kind of..?

So guys, I've been rereading this story and your guys' comments. Let's just say that you guys made me smile and laugh. While my writing made me laugh and cringe, hard.
I said I might do a Q & A, so here are a few questions with answers.

@Undertale_paps
Asked  "What inspired you to do this book?"
And      "What got you into Undertale and or it's AU's?"

So I pretty much got into Undertale because I heard it was really good and interesting, and I also heard someone say something about Undertale. So I decided to check it out, when I watched Shubble's playthrough on YouTube I was kind of like, 'It's cool, but confusing.' But that's when the obsession began. I started reading fanfics, watching comic dubs, looking at fan art, I started getting references and puns. I started falling in love with the storyline and the characters. Which then led me to exploring AU's. So I'd watch comic dubs and read fan fics about Dancetale or Flowerfell, etc.

I started to develop OTPs and ships. I began to extend my interest to these alternate characters and got into the different Sans ships more specifically. Like Poth, or Ink x Error, and many others. So I eventually started reading Sans x Readers and found them fun and exciting. I had a storyline in my head I wanted to get down on paper, or at least Wattpad.
So that's how this all began.

And the reason this all ended....
There's actually quite a few reasons, I simply lost interest in Undertale, not entirely, I enjoy it, but I lost inspiration and ideas. I then got busy with school, homework, plays, projects, etc.
Then Deltarune came out and rekindled that flame a bit. If I do ever rewrite/publish something on Wattpad, it will be a while. I'm going to focus on school right now and my grades, and with other activities. So consider this an explanation to everything, and this the Q & A  I promised you guys. So I hope you enjoyed it! I also hope that you have an amazing new year!

I also saw that some authors that discontinued a series were letting one of their readers continue the story if they found interest in it and wanted to. So I'd like to give this option to you guys. If you would like to possibly continue this story I can post a chapter to let everyone know, then they can continue reading it on your account. Just comment on this chapter to let me know if your interested.
But  I hope you had a happy new year! 😊 🎉

-Brooke~Sama