Part 10

Your pov
My favorite song is playing.... What do I do? I have to dance! I just hope they won't laugh at me...

(Play the song as many times as u want! At least one time. I personally like this song)
I walk on the dance floor and tap my foot to the rhythm of the beat. I twirl and dance my heart out. I loved the sound of this song. I felt like it was made for me... I feel my feet gliding across the floor. I feel my heart pounding at the songs beat. I feel my body move so effortlessly...like I could do this forever and never stop. Then I hear the song slow down and my body gracefully slows down and I stop dancing. You: Ummm.... Everyone is staring at you. You: Soooo.....Nabstablook, what is the next song?
Nabstablook; Arianna Side to side. I smile. You: Play it!

You did an amazing job and some of their jaws are dropped. Asriel: How...? Just....How...? He ask dumbfounded. Sans: That was a good hip hop dance with your own twist. You: Thanks...
Papyrus: Where did you learn to dance like that!!??? Mettaton's jaw was dropped. Frisk: Do you know any other styles??" You: I guess I know a couple....

Sorry it is really short and I haven't been posting but with school starting and everything I have been super busy. So here is a chapter. I will try to post more often. Word count 253 words

-Brooke~Sama