Part 4

(Y/N): Wow! It's huge!! Toriel gives a smile. Toriel: which do you prefer butterscotch or cinnamon? (Y/N):I like them both. Toriel nods. Toriel: please stay here for a minute or two, feel free to sit on the chair,couch, just make yourself comfy and put your bag on the floor. (Y/N): thanks a lot toriel....you don't have to do this..... Toriel: it is my pleasure having you stay here. Toriel leaves the room and tells asgore they you are going to stay here a while and she gets frisk and asriel so they can meet you. (In this frisk can speak and has brown eyes, I'm not to sure if I didn't already say but if I didn't then asriel and frisk are siblings. Frisk is adopted but since asriel is in the story there is no flowey) Asriel and frisk came into the living room where you are at. Frisk waves, asriel says "Hi", they both seem a little confused but are still polite. (Y/N): Hey...I'm (Y/N). Asriel: I'm asriel and this is frisk...she doesn't talk much...nice to meet you. Frisk gives another small and shy wave. Toriel: (Y/N) will be staying with us for a while...I am sure you all will get along just fine! (Y/N) please follow me and I will show you to you room. Let's let (Y/N) get settled in and we can get to know each other. Good thing today was the last day of school! Well good night (Y/N) let me know if you need anything! Toriel said as you open the door to your new room. It was a HUGE improvement from the dusty old attic at your dad's house.. This was your room (change it to your fav color)

 This was your room (change it to your fav color)

(Sorry if it is to girly for some of you...If you don't like it, change it to something simple and comfy but cute) (~Time Skip~ brought to you by tem shop and because I can and I'm to lazy to add so ya) You were deep in thought, it was pretty late and you were laying on your bed. You fell asleep but you were at a menu. Continue or Reset. You saw a girl you saw many times before...you and and her talked about life and how it was hard to keep going...but you did somehow. You and this girl trusted each other and were friends and still are... (Y/N): Hey Chara! Chara:(Y/N)! Her tears turned red like blood....blood red...like her eyes....then slowly faded to black goop. Chara: Please...help..me... Then you see another chara, black goop coming out of her mouth and eyes....her eyes all black holding a knife... it said: Reset or continue...In this world it is kill or be killed....but how about we
Reset partner? Chara: DONT DO IT (Y/N)!!! Chara said blood red tears falling down onto her cheeks. (Y/N) presses continue but something weird happened....

Cliff hanger!!! I know...I hate them to of well until next time!!

Did I trick anyone?? Lol I'm not that evil there is a little more...I wish I saw your guys faces right now!! Lol

Chara is somehow I toriel's house...in the bed you were in. Chara: How did this happen!!??!! She was freaking out. Chara: (Y/N)!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!?!!? Chara ran out of the room and saw toriel, asriel, frisk and asgore...Chara's eyes filled with blood red tears as she went over to see if it was really them..it really was... Chara: Mom..? Dad...? Frisk...? A-a-azzy...?*cries* is this some kind of messed up dream!??!?!? Everyone goes over and hugs chara. Chara then glitches to you...and then glitches back to chara, then back to you, then you two separate. (Y/N): CHARA!!! YOU ARE FINALLY OUT OF THAT MENU THING!!! IT CANT GET YOU ANYMORE!!! Chara: (Y/N)! Thank you...for somehow *snifle* saving me..*cries* (Y/N):N-no one h-hurt her...she is my friend! Chara: T-they are actually my parent that adopted me and frisk is my adopted sibling and Asriel is my other sibling but is there actual child...it gets a little confusing..but this is my family...the only ones who love me...and care about me... (Y/N): I care about you chara! You know I think of you as a really close sister!! Chara: Same to you honestly.. Asriel catches a glimpse of your soul. Toriel sees it. Toriel:Chara? (Y/N)? Can you show me your souls? You and chara: Sure. Your soul is broken in two and put back together..half is gold...like charas locket and half is your (fav color). Charas is half red (half of Asriels soul) and half your fav color. Asriels is half red and I the other half is all the colors of the seven souls except red. And frisks is all red .

Sorry it takes so long for me to update...oh well hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Thanks for 22 reads!! And thanks to anyone who actually reads the chapters I post. Well happy day/ Good night!!! Btw I don't know why I always post late at night (In my time) lol anyways. Bye!! (Also let me know if you want me to start another x reader for undertale Steven universe or Aphmau. And let me know if you just want me to do another story. Word count 934. Bye my beauties!!

-B~Sama