Part 7

Your pov
We all talked and got to know each other. They all dance! That's pretty cool and I haven't told them I like to dance....No one ever knew but I do also like to sing...but thing is I'm scared to show people I dance because I'm horrible at it...I can actually dance a variety like hip hop, break dance, ballet, jazz, salsa, etc. I know a BUNCH of dances....I've seen many people dance so I decided to learn and teach myself different ones. I am just probably best at ballet but I enjoy all kinds of dancing! Especially my unique style that has different moves from different types!! Like a mashup!! Though honestly I have been thinking about everything lately and I have just been distant...Some of them are still skeptical of me...Others are amazed...but no one, not even toriel and asgore know specifically I can dance and what I have been through. Only Chara knows what I have been through but doesn't know I can dance...
(Time Skip of magical things like stuff)
I ran into my room with a knife and locked the door. I let everything get to me. I have been thinking of the things my dad and everyone said about me... They are right....

Flashback
"Ugly"
"Fat"
"Monster"
"Horrible"
"Useless"
"Brat"
"Piece of Shit"
"Deserves to die"
"Go die already"
"No one ever cared about you"
"Hope you die soon"
"By doing this *punches you* I made your ugly face a bit more bearable to look at"
"I heard she was a slut...I didn't think it was this accurate"
"Go away"
"Just die"
"Die"
"Die"
I started crying and heard toriel. Toriel: Please! Let me in! You: Go. Away.  Toriel calls Papyrus and Sans to come over FAST!! She explained when Sans and papyrus came.
Sans pov
Sans: Toriel. Calm. Down.  Toriel: She's been through Very. Bad. Things. AND SHE HAS A KNIFE!!! HOW CAN I BE CALM!! Sans: Papyrus calm toriel down. I'll try to talk sense into (Y/N). I heard singing I actually liked this song...It helps me when I'm depressed...

( top: you bottom: Sans lyrics in marks like "this" is both. You are the girl voice and Sans is the boy voice) You: You know this song...? Like no one has heard of it....   Sans: I listen to it when I'm upset...it helps me calm down... Why do have a knife?  You: I don't know...I want to end all the pain I've been through and just end everything...but I never end up doing it....I always put up with my horrible life... but at least some one is being nice to me...I don't know why toriel took me in...when everyone else wouldn't care she took me in. Honestly I just want someone to talk to...to trust...to rely on.... You and Sans:.... Sans: What have you been through...? You: Hell  Sans: Sounds pretty bad...having no one to depend on or trust... You: You have no idea*starts to cry*.
Sans: How about you give me the knife and we can talk. You: *snifle* ok... *you slide the knife under the door slot and Sans hands the knife to toriel. Sans and you talked for a while once he found out what happened his eye went blue. I think to myself ( still sans pov) what could anyone do to even deserve half of what this poor soul went through... (Y/N) seemed so perfect on the out side but is really just broken on the inside...like I was...but papyrus was there and fixed me...she went through not even people who go genocide deserve! My eye went blue from anger. I saw Bella pick on her just like any other student but she was the one Bella picked on most at school...at least it's over for the year. But I still can't believe what she has been through... She opened the door and (Y/N) hugged me and cried...I could feel her pain...Sans: It's ok...Your safe now...  You: thanks *snifle* Sans: for what? You: listening... Sans: thanks for telling me...  We went to the dining room and ate some of toriel's butterscotch cinnamon pie. Frisk, Chara, and Asriel were there and heard what happened... Frisk and Asriel were freaked out why you would even consider ending your life but Chara said this. Chara: With everything you told me...if it was even half as bad as you said I'm suprised you didn't attempt or do it sooner... but I'm glad you didn't. Chara hugged you. Chara: I'll explain everything to you guys sooner or later for now let's be happy (y/n) is alive. The others nodded. I stayed silent then nodded to.

I love you all! Thanks for 100+ veiws!!!!
:) Enjoy! Word count 816

-<3B~Sama