Part 5

(Y/N) W-what happened to my s-soul...? Toriel: I honestly don't know....how about we all go to bed and rest...We can talk about this and figure it out tomorrow... Asriel: All I know is you somehow brought Chara back (Y/N)...and I am really happy you did....we all are...Chara, honestly, you have no idea how much we missed you. You are a part of our family...Our parents didn't want to lose their daughter. Frisk didn't want to lose her sibling. (Please don't hate...in this frisk is going to be a girl, also it is easier to say her or him instead of they. So I chose frisk to be a girl.) And I didn't want to lose my best friend... *asriel cries and pulls chara in for a tight hug* Can Chara stay in my room? says Asriel. Toriel: Its up to Chara... Chara: I wanna stay with azzy! She says while hugging Asriel and smiling ear to ear. Frisk: C-can I stay with Asriel and Chara tonight? Asriel and Chara: SLEEPOVER!!!!! They scream happily and excitedly. Asriel: Wanna join us (Y/N)? (Y/N): No thanks. You guys can have your little family reunion. You say with a small smile. Chara: Ok...See you tomorrow morning! (Y/N): Night! You say as you head to your room. Your room is really pretty it has (f/c) everywhere!
(Favorite Color) You
plug in your phone and charge it. You play give your heart a break and dance ballet to it.

You are really good but no one knows you can dance...You also don't really think your that good. Even your mom didn't know you danced....she never knew your amazing talent...
Then the song ends you smile at yourself because you always loved dancing. You also try to catch your breath because no matter how much you love dancing it can take up a lot of energy. So you go to bed and have a dream.
Dream
You are in your old house...You see the person you were scared of....The lousiest father and parent EVER! You see your dad...he comes at you and has a whip...
(Y/N): D-dad? You say while crying. You run up to the attic and try to hide. Your Dad: YOU USELESS PEICE OF SHIT!! BRAT!! GET HERE!!!! He yells while he finds you. He corners you. He takes the whip and hits you countless times... Your Dad: YOU ARE USELESS!! YOU ARE A STUPID BRAT!! YOU ARE SO UGLY!! YOU ARE THE REASON WHY YOUR SAD EXCUSE OF A MOTHER LEFT YOU!!! YOU ARE THE REASON SHE IS DEAD!!!! All of this gets to your head....each word almost hurts more than every time he whips you...It hurts...so much...pain....just... pain...

You wake up

You wake up with your (f/c) intertwining with your eye color. A (f/c) aura is coming from you. You pant heavily and tears fill eyes.

Undyne's pov
Toriel said she is taking in another human and she somehow brought Chara back. (Y/N) sounds really interesting. Sans and papyrus and alphys were here with me to meet (Y/N). Then I heard crying. The others were talking so I followed the faint sound of crying. Then I saw a new person. She looked about 16 and I'm 17. But this must be (Y/N). Undyne: Hey...is everything ok? I then notice a (f/c) aura around her and intertwined with her eyes. This isn't a regular aura!! This is magic!! How can a HUMAN USE MAGIC??!!?!?! (Y/N): W-who are y-you? She said while crying in a scared voice. She put a force field around herself that was (f/c). (Y/N) didn't attack me but she defended herself. Then sans came in to see what was going on. Then papyrus followed. Really. Bad. Timing. (Y/N) : W-Where is Chara, A-Asriel, a-and F-frisk..? Where is T-toriel and A-asgore? Where are they!? She said panicked and a little more scared. Sans stared in awe as she used magic. Magic. Undyne: Get Asriel chara or frisk. Ok sans? He nodded.
Papyrus: We are not going to hurt you Human. I am the Great Papyrus! He said his usual happy and friendly self.
Papyrus pov
I hated seeing people and monsters cry so I introduced myself hoping to calm the new human down. Papyrus:We are not going to hurt you Human. I am the Great Papyrus!
She kept the force field around herself but she stopped crying. And I was thankful for at least progress in becoming friends!

I love you guys!! Thanks for reading this story and I hope you enjoy it! Word count 806

- <3, B~Sama