Part 3

(Y/N) ran to school so she wouldn't be late. She was 5 mins early so she went to her locker and listened to some music with her headphones.

She put some books in her locker that she didn't need until later for other classes and went to Language Arts

She put some books in her locker that she didn't need until later for other classes and went to Language Arts. When she finished (Y/N) heard the lunch bell and went off to the Cafeteria. She was sitting outside by the buttercups eating her (favorite food) and was listening to blank space but played by a violin. (Play song)

Then she finished and went back to her locker to her books away, when she accidentally bumped into the popular girl Bella. (If that is your name change it to something else) (Y/N): Sorr-  but was cut off by Bella. Bella: You little brat! I could have smeared my lipstick!!! Bella turned a little red from anger. Thoughts and memories ran through (Y/N)'s head.
"YOU LITTLE BRAT! Her father said...so many times...he hit her and punched her over and over...then it got worse and whipped her...for her, the smallest mistake could mean an undeserved punishment...pain...so much of it, she got used to it over the years..but it still hurt when he called her 'brat' or 'useless'......she got sick of it but still put up with it...(Y/N) some how worked a miracle and held back the tears. (Y/N) was called to the principal's office. She walked down and was curious why she was called down a because she did nothing wrong.

(So you know this is a monster and human school and asgore is the principal while toriel is a teacher, frisk and asriel live with toriel and asgore, and yes toriel and asgore are married) Asgore: There is a visitor here that would like to talk with you.
(Y/N): Who is that?
Police Officer: Are you (Y/N)
(last name)??
(Y/N): Yes Why?
Police: I'm sorry but your mother is dead...she died in a plane crash...
(Y/N): What!?

Flashback
(Y/N): Mommy? Where am I going?
Mother: You and Daddy are going to be living with each other. It will be a while until you will see me again.
(Y/N): But I don't want to go....
Tears started forming in (Y/N)'s eyes.
Mother: I love you. Goodbye.
Flashback ended
(Y/N)'s mother was coming to claim custody of (Y/N)......(Y/N) just stood there...emotionless...nothing to say or do...(Y/N) after a while decided to go to her next class..then someone hit her....this happened before but it didn't really ever go physical. The Bully hit her again. Bully: you useless, brat. Once she heard those words a (f/c) (fav color) light glowed from (Y/N) and it intertwined in her eye color (if you fav color is for example blue and your eyes are blue then pick your fav inhuman color like white purple gold etc.) Then the bully was knocked out by the light and there was a force feild around (Y/N) she let it all out...each and every tear counted for something...her mothers death...each time she was abused by her father...each time she was bullied...each time she was broken down and got more and more hurt....each time she danced and the pain interfered with one thing that made her other than her mother...dancing...she let it all out...tons of students were watching her..some scared...some curious...some just suprised. That is when toriel came and tried to calm (Y/N) down but she couldn't get to her because of the force field. Toriel: please let me in (Y/N)....
She said in a worried, motherly and calming voice. (Y/N): go away. You say barley above a whisper still crying then you feel a pain in your arm....a couple days ago your father hit you with a empty wine bottle and glass got in your arm so you had to get it out and you saw your arm was bleeding and (Y/N) winces in pain but held it so it would stop bleeding. Toriel: Please...let me in... she said a bit more worried. (Y/N): Promise me one thing... Toriel: what would that be? (Y/N):P-promise not to h-hurt me or call m-my d-dad. Toriel: why don't you want to call your dad? (Y/N): P-please *is on the verge of tears* p-promise d-don't let h-him h-hurt me any m-more *cries* Toriel: I promise..... and asgore send everyone home please let's call it an unexpected Early out. Asgore nods and (Y/N) let's only toriel in. Toriel hugs you cry into toriel's shoulder as toriel hugs you. Toriel: Where did you get their scars and bruises? Why didn't you want me to call your dad? What did you mean by please don't let him  hurt me anymore? She asks in a worriedly way (Y/N): I got these scars and bruises from my dad over the years, I know my dad would give me more of them and I'm sick of having to go through what I have been since I was 10. You say with tears streaming down your face and every once in a while your voice would crack. Toriel: would you like to stay with me for a while? You nod. Toriel: let me call the police so they can take this under control but may I ask about the force field? Aren't you human? (Y/N): Yes I am human , but I think I am maybe half monster somehow? (Y/N) said more as a question. Toriel nods. They head to (Y/N)'s old house to get the few things that you own. Once you pack your schools supplies, photos, (the very few you have of you and your mom or just mom) and you hide your ballet slippers with your tutu under some clothes. You already had your backpack with the rest of your school supplies and you phone with headphones.You and toriel go to toriel's house.
I hope you enjoy😊❤️!! I felt a little bad about the short chapter earlier so here is A longer one!! But don't be expecting long ones In the future!! Good night/morning!! Word count 1121 words

-B~Sama