Part 6

Sans pov
I ran to get someone (Y/N) knew. I ran and couldn't find anyone but then I found Chara. Sans:Chara! It's (Y/N), she woke up from a nightmare and she doesn't know any of us so she a little scared and and somehow...even though she is a HUMAN put up a shield...with MAGIC. I said a little freaked out. Can you blame me?! A Human was using Magic.
Chara pov
Sans was running up to me and told me (Y/N) put her shield up. He was a bit freaked out about her being a human and using magic, but you can't really blame him...I would freak out to if I didn't already know... I followed him to (Y/N)'s room. She was freaked out and scared. She had her force field out and something else was popping up that was also (f/c)....hearts?! It was (f/c) and they were about to charge at undyne. She has attacks!?!? Chara: (Y/N)! It's ok! They are my friends! (Y/N)'s heart attaks and force field dissapear. You: Oh my god...I'm SO sorry. I-I just got scared... Let's just say I get pretty jumpy and I don't have the greatest past... Papyrus: It's ok Human! I hope we can be friends! (Y/N): *sniffle* I-I would like that... I don't believe we have properly met! I'm (Y/N)! She said with a big smile. Papyrus: I'm Papyrus! This is Undyne! *points to Undyne*
And this is my older brother Sans. *points to sans and sans waves*. That is when I notice a  (f/c) blush on (Y/N). It was barely noticeable though. And Sans had a light blue hue on his cheekbones. Wait. Do they like each other? Well time will tell. I'll have to ask Sans and (Y/N) because I sorta ship it! I know frisk will! Maybe even azzy! I mean they are a pretty good match...
Sans pov
After pap introduced me for a proper introduction I waved and finally got a good look at her. She looks about 16, 17ish. And I am 18. And pap is 16. But she looks beautiful, she had amazing  (h/c) (hair color) hair that looked like it was from a fairy tale, her smile lighted up the room, and you could easily get lost in her magical (e/c) (eye color) eyes.

That's all for today!! Looks like Dancetale developed a crush on you!! I hope you guys enjoyed it!!! Sorry about the slow updates.....I have been busy the last week or 3 with play...and tonight is the performance!! Wish me luck! Btw break a leg is good luck in theatre!!
Be•You•Tiful and stay your amazing selves!! Word count 471
-B~Sama