Male Servant Reader x Schnee Sisters

This is a request by Venomous_Arachnid

Disclaimer: I do not own the picture used.

You are (Y/n) (L/n), one of the servants of the Schnee household. You were working there because you wanted to earn a living for your soon-to-be wife, Ashlei Le Blanc, and your daughter, Noir.

You were actually very lucky to land a job here, seeing as the whole place was already packed with servants, and the cake butler. You remember how you got the job as if it was yesterday.

Flashback roughly 4 months

"So, why should I give you a position here lad?" Jacques Schnee asked, his hands on his chin. You were both in his study. Being in there was cold, as the Schnee patriarch stared you down.

You steeled your nerves, and answered;

"So that I may be able to support my fiance and child."

You waited for the man's reply.

He laughed heartily.

At first, you felt offended, but you stood corrected at his next statement

"So, a noble cause I see. Well then boy, from this day, welcome to the Schnee household." The man got up and patted you on the shoulder. "Your work starts tomorrow lad.

Flashback End

And from that day on, you were officially part of the Schnee servants. Your pay was high, and you were allowed to take the day off at Sunday.

Although you found it a bit weird that you were being oggled at. Sure, you were handsome, but it was the person oggling you that made it weird.

The daughters of Jacques, Weiss and Winter, would always try to grab your attention. Winter would talk in a sultry voice, while Weiss would try to throw insults at you, which was cute.  You drifted into memory lane.

(From here on until I say so in this story, its all just a huge flashback)

Flashback

You where just walking through the corridors when you heard a call for help comig from Winter's Room. You entered the room, seeing Winter, cluthcing one of her fingers, as a broken cup lay on the floor with hot tea staining the rug.

"Ms. Winter, are you ok?" You asked, concerned.
"How clumsy of me." Winter said as she wrappes her bleeding finger with a Band- aid that she conviniently had on her. 
"Allow me to tidy up here Miss Schnee, you said as you started sweeping the fragments of glass on the floor and replacing the stained rug.

"Everything is finished Miss Schnee." You said, wiping the sweat of your forehead. "Is there anything else you may need assistance with?" You asked

"Please, just call me Winter. And there is nothing of the moment I may need assistance in. Although I would like to reward you." Winter said in a sultry voice.

"I'm merely doing my job Mi- Winter." You said, still not used calling her without honorifics.

"I insist." Winter said imperatively. You just kept your mouth shut as she went down to who knows where while saying, "Please wait here."

"Yes Winter."

Timeskip

You were sitting in one of th couches in Winte's room. It had been almost 5 minutes, and you started wondering if the Schnee was just trolling with you. Right before you could come to a conclusion, the door opened, revealing Winter, holding a tray of banana split ice cream in a white polo, with the first two buttons undone, revealing some of her cleavage, which made you blush.