Male Reader x Pyrrha ~ Magnetic Attraction Part 2

Part 2

Well, here's part 2 of necrophili- I mean, Male reader x Pyrrha! Yeah, nothing wrong there,

Status: 4 days before the Vytal prom,
3 weeks after part 1

Weiss: Hold up, what the fuck author, I break the fourth wall and you lewd me, but you just did the same thing.
Author: Want me to draw you getting naughty with grimm?
Weiss: .....
Author: Thought so. Anyway,

Your PoV

"Hey Y/n. Y/n. Earth to Y/n." Ryouta snapped his fingers infront of me. "Wh-what?" I asked, having just come out of my thougts. "I was asking if I could have the last spicy wing." Ryouta said. "Sure, go ahead." I said lazily as I went back to thinking about that weird dream I had earlier.  It involved a dragon, Some chick in a red dress and Pyrrha and Ruby for some reason.

Speaking of Ruby, she just came to our table and was demanding Ethan to pay her for some shit. I don't know.
But still, that dream was so realistic, like it was actually happening, Pyrrha fighting the woman in the dress, Ruby screaming, and then everything turned bright. I didn't tell any of this to my team or anyone for that matter because they might say something stupid like 'durhur, you're dreaming about pyrrha' or something along those lines. After my little mental monolouge, I felt nature's calling, so I stood up from my spot.

"Hey, I'll just go to the washroom a'right? So save my seat." I said as I stood up and walked out of the canteen.

As I was walking through the  corridors, I suddenly heard ringing in my ears as my vision became shaky, as if I had virtigo, then all of a sudden, weird images  started to appear in my head, I saw Ozpin duelling with the woman who killed Pyrrha in my dream, I saw Blake shielding an unconscious Yang from a a red haired man with a mask, I saw swarms of Grimm rioting through the streets of Vale, I saw a gigantic creature flying towards Beacon tower and then I collided with someone and fell on my butt, snapping me out of that weird mind sequence.

"Sorry." I apologized as I got up from the tiles and turned towards who I bumped. It was a black haired woman, dressed in Haven Academy's uniform and a choker wrapped around her neck. I felt like I've seen her from somewhere.  She stood between two other teens, one of them a dark haired girl, with mint green hair cut in a bowl cut. The other, a male with silver messy hair. These two were also dressed in the Haven uniform.

"It's nothing to apologize about," replied the black haired woman. It all of a sudden got quite akward after that, so I stood there for a few seconds. I probably looked stupid just standing there.

"Can we help you with anything?" Asked the grey haired boy. "No. Just going to the bathroom." I said, a bit embarrassed for looking stupid. "Well, bye I guess." I said
The black haired girl chuckled. "Till we meet again..." "Y/n." I said. "Cinder. Well, we must be going." The black haired girl, now identified as Cinder responded before walking past.I stared at them for a while before my bladder started hurting again, so I rushed to the bathroom.