Male Reader x Pyrrha ~ Magnetic Attraction Part 1

This for all you folks who like necrophilia. (You, know, cuz Pyrrha.) All kidding aside, ready your incognito tabs, hide your loli stash and start reading.

"Oof!" I fell on my butt as I collided with the person in front of me. You may be wondering why in the name of God I didn't see the person before collision, simple. I was running to Glynda's class, and I was already running late. Believe me, the last thing you want to do is get late for huntsmen training. Goodwitch can use that BDSM tool of hers in creative ways.

Oh, I'm already out of topic, ain't I?

"I'm sorry." The voice of the person I bumped said.

"Oh it's ok. It was my fault for running." I said as I got up and helped the person, a tall red haired girl. She had on a weird tiara looking thing on her head, and she had her hair on a ponytail.

"Im really sorry" I said as I picked up my things and looked at my scroll. Shit, I had only a minute before Goodwitch's class. I sped off and heard the red yell from behind "I wasn't able to catch your name.

I continued running.

30 seconds

15 seconds

As I finally reached the door to Glynda's classroom and opened the door.

"Your just in time Mr. L/n. How fortunate of you." The stern voice of Glynda said from inside the classroom. Everyone else was looking at me from the seats. I sheepishly made my way towards where my team was sitting.

If you're wondering why I was running late and my team was not, well, they changed the alarm in my scroll to go off at a later time. Darn bastards.

"Hey Y/n, why you late?" Ethan asked in a fake innocent voice. Of all your teamates, Ethan is that guy who would play a practical joke on you.

"Cause a certain team tried to sabotage my alarm. Don't you find that funny?" I asked as the backrgound turned dark and all three of my teamates shivered in fear.

"Thank God I'm in a good mood today. Sort of." I said.
"Why? Did you strike it rich or something?" Ryouta, your other teamate asked. "Nah. I just met some hot red head." I said. "Hot red head?" All of my teamates pondered before we were inturrupted by Professor Goodwitch calling out my name. "Mr. L/n, you showed up late in my class, would you mind having a sparring match wih Miss Nikos?" I had the distinct feeling that I knew this Nikos girl. As I went down to the stands, I saw a girl wearing battle armor that complimented her red hair and, wait, red hair?

"You're the girl from earlier." I said rather stupidly as we met at the center of the combat stage. "Hello again," the red head said as she waved politely at me.

"So, Mr Y/n L/n and Miss Pyrrha Nikos will be having an exhibition match, the match ends after one of the combatant's aura falls below 30%. Are the rules clear?" Glynda asked me and the red head, who I now knew was named Pyrrha. "Yes Miss Goodwitch." We said in unison.

We entered a battle stance and readied our weapons; mine, a pair of gloves that were connected to spool of steel threads behind my belt (Think of Crosstails from Akame ga Kill《underated but cool anime btw》), and Pyrrha, a Xyphos and a round shield.

I stared at her, as she stared back at me, the tension reaching a breaking point, and then,

"Begin" Glynda shouted and Pyrrha charged towards me, sword at the ready. I used my threads to create trap that would trip her, but she simply jumped to avoid it and threw her sword, now a spear towards me. I cartwheeled to avoid the spear, but I got hit square in the face by her shield as she rammed it on my face. I backed down to creat some space between me and her then flicked my wrist and Pyrrha's foot got tangled, causing her to trip. I rushed at her before she fall and sent a kick towards her, which she blocked with her shield, and used her free hand to break her fall.

I then heard something whirring behind me so I jumped and avoided Pyrrha's spear, which had been racing to backstab me. The spear met its owners hands. My opponent got into a defensive stance as I started slashing at the air, my threads slamming against her shield, pushing her back. Pyrrha jumped up to evade my relentless assault and dropkicked me, sending my down. Pyrrha then held me in a headlock, her sword's edge against my neck. I grabbed her arm and threw her across. She slammed rather painfully on the concrete, completely unarmed. I then created a spear out of my threads and hurled it at Pyrrha, who was still getting up. If it made a direct hit, I might be able to win the match. But before my spear made contact with Pyrrha, it burst back into threads, which landed on her harmlessly.

I was so stunned that I didn't hear her shield racing towards me from behind. It hit me in the heel, making me fall on my back, but before I could even make impact with the concrete, I saw Pyrrha boot about to make contact with my face as she peroformed another dropkick. My head was dizzy after that kick, but I heard Glynda saying that I lost the match. Once I had regained focus, I looked at the screen displaying our aura; mine had been depleted to 23% whil Pyrrha's was still above 80%. I then saw Pyrrha giving me one gloved hand. I took as she helped me up. "Thanks." I said. "No problem." Pyrrha answered back. The students were cheering. Afte a quick handshake, I made my way back to the stands, where my team was. They all had looks of respect and awe.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked, concerned about my teams facial expression.
"Bro." Ranel said, dumbstruck.  "You lasted 2 full minutes." Ethan added. "Against Pyrrha Nikos no less." Ryouta finished. 

"What's the big deal about that?" I asked. My team looked at each other then back at me, as if I should know the answer or something.

"Are you for real? You don't know who Pyrrha Nikos is?" Ryouta asked, slighly dumbfounded by the fact I didn't know Pyrrha, considering I only met her earlier.  "She's like a celebrity." Ranel said.  "She won the Mistral Regionals 4 years in a row, which is a new record." Ethan added. "And she was the top student back at Sanctum."Ryouta chirped in. This one shocked me. Ryouta told me that he was the 2nd best in Sanctum, so if Pyrrha was first, then that meant she was really in a whole new level.

"Wait, if she's that famous, how come I've never heard of her until now?" I asked. "I don't know with you." Ranel said.

"Well, if you wanna get to know her better, her team's dorm is on the corridor after ours." Ryouta said. "Ok. Wait, what do you mean get to know her better? It's not like that." I protested, my face all of a sudden heating up." I never said anyhting of the sort." Ryouta said, looking amused. "Y/n has a crush, Y/n has a crush." Ranel and Ethan sang. "That's not true. And you both sound like toddlers." I shot back. "Then why is your face all red?" Ethan asked skeptically. "HEY GUYS, Y/N L/N HAS A CRUSH ON....Ommphh." I covered Ranel's mouth with one of my hands. I looked around, everyone was lloking towards us weirdly, Glynda had a vein throbbing near her temples, then to the very left, was Pyrrha taking a glance at us and chuckling.

"It's not like I like her like that or anything. Shut up."

Well, that's that. Tell me your thots, excuse me, thoughts on this and give me your feedback about it. Oh, and your team members for this fic, Ranel, Ethan and Ryouta, are actually my friend Ranel(the guy who drew a fanart of Yang),Ethan and me respectively. And I based the personalities of each on our real life ones. This was really fun to write.

Anyway, thats all from this, and if you enjoyed this, give it a vote. Id really appreciatee it. And other than that, see you on the next Chapter

PhantomRen out