Chapter 1

It was a normal day in the Team 10 house, well that's at least what I thought before I heard Alissa and Jake screaming at each other downstairs. I was in the Martinez twins room at the time while watching them play video games when I heard their outburst. That was soon followed by heavy objects being thrown from the second floor to the first.

I unconsciously moved closer to the twins when I heard the objects make contact with the floor.
The twins looked at each other while I looked at them, not knowing what to do in this situation.

Ivan got up while Emilio and I followed behind him. I hated it when Alissa and Jake fought, I love Alissa like a sister so I covered my mouth when I saw Alissa's clothes thrown all over the floor with her luggage and personal items.

I've seen and heard them fight before, but Jake was furious and Alissa looked terrified. That was until she started laughing like a maniac.
"So you're kicking me out after everything I've done for you?!" She mustered between laughs.

"Get the hell out of my house!" Jake bellowed. I instinctively flinched when I heard him say this. Despite being scared out of my wits, I knew I had to step in. "Jake, stop. Please" In what I thought was a calm tone. "Shut the hell up, Ariana" Jake snapped at me as he focused his glare over to my shaking body. I closed my mouth and stared down at my feet, trying not to let the unshed tears overflow.

"Hey asshole, leave her alone! She doesn't have anything to do with this!" Alissa yells. "Why are you still here, get out! You know what?" My heart is pounding in my ears as I listen to Jake continue on with his rant."You can take her with you, b*tch!" Jake yells at Alissa.

"Anyways it's not like she brought in any money just being lazy!" Jake continues. It was silent for a moment in the house. I look around at the onlookers, silently begging them to stick up for both of us but their staring down at their shoes.

I was very close to Emilio and Ivan,  because I always understood them more than anybody. But when I look at them, my heart broke.

Ivan is on his phone not even caring about the matter at hand and Emilio is just looking down at me like I'm something that got stuck to the bottom of his shoe.

While Alissa was begging Jake to let me stay in the Team 10 house, I ran up the stairs and quickly packed my clothes in my luggage. When I returned to the first floor, I found Alissa throwing her clothes into her luggage and Team 10 in the kitchen.

I approach Alissa and said. "I'm ready to go." Alissa looks up startled. "Hey, Jake said you could stay in the house after all". She said while faking a smile. "Are you staying?" I asked her. When she looks down I know the answer to my question.

"As I said before, I'm ready to go." I said with a small smile. "Okay" She responds with a sad smile.

As we walk to the door, Alissa turns back and contains a deep sadness in her eyes. "Look on the bright side" I say. " You're out of a bad relationship and now we know who are our real friends." After I said the last part loud and clear for everyone to hear.

Everybody froze and I saw the twins look up at me, I return their look with a glare.

'Things will get better,' I promised to myself while Alissa and I head to her car. 'They always do.'

________

Hey guys! This is my very first work on Wattpad, so please inform me if I'm missing something that you would like to read in this book or etc. Hopefully I did ok on this chapter:) Comment and vote please❤Byee