Chapter 7

"Ok" Rice began. "What can we use in this diss track against Jake Paul?" "Well we all know he's on Disney. But nobody ever heard about his show." Alissa said. Rice nodded his head and wrote it down on a piece of paper. "I want to add something, but I don't know if it's true." I said cautiously. "Ok, what is it?" Alissa asked. "What about that rumor that Jake was a bully in 5th grade?" I said.

"We'll look it up and see if it's true later, but I like that." Rice commented as he continued to write on the piece of paper. " We can play the bully card and it'll be frikin fire!" Rice said.

~A few hours later~

"And that's a wrap on the song!" Rice exclaimed. "Finally!" Alissa said exasperated. " I laughed at her tone. "It was pretty quick" I said. "Only a couple of hours."

"It wasn't that hard cause, to be honest, Jake's a really roastable guy." Rice added. "True. " I said while nodding my head. "Ok, well we need to go home already. " Alissa said checking the time on her phone.
I nod my head and stood up with my phone in my hand. "Bye Rice." Alissa said after they did their secret handshake. "Bye"I said as I gave Ricegum a hug. He walked us to Alissa's car and waved us off.

"Can I get a hoya?!" Alissa yelled at some random guys that were walking on the sidewalk, after leaving Ricegum's neighborhood.

I facepalmed and shrunk lower in my seat. " Alissa! Why do you always do that?!" I hissed at her, after making sure we got far enough from the strangers that Alissa had shouted at.

"One, it's funny." Alissa said laughing at me. "And two, we'll probably never see them again." Alissa said looking at me with a smirk on her face.

"Just keep your eyes on the road." I said pushing her head to face forward. Alissa then turned on the radio which was playing Baby by Justin Bieber. "You know you love me!" Alissa started. "Don't you dare!" I said warning her. "I know you care!" She continued slightly louder this time. I groaned and covered my ears. "Just shout whenever and I'll be there!" Alissa sang/shouted.

"Stop!" I said trying to be heard over her screeching. "We both know very well you can't sing!"

"You want my love, you want my heart! And we will never ever be apart!" She screamed at the top of her lungs. "Not true! I want to get as far away from you that I possibly can, right now." I retorted.

"Are we an item? Girl, quit playin!
We're just friends, what are you saying? " She continued.
"It means that we're just friends! How do you not understand that?! " I said commenting on everything. "Oh my gosh! How far is our apartment?! Get me out!" I yelled while jokingly trying to open the car door.

~10 minutes later ~

As we walked into our apartment, Oliver came running to me on his fairly small legs.

"Hi boy!" I said to him, scratching behind his ears while kneeling on the floor. "You're very lucky you weren't trapped in a car with a screaming banshee! Yes, you are! "I told him in a baby voice.

"Hey! "Alissa said pretending to be offended. "It's true." I said shrugging my shoulders. " Are you hungry,  baby?" I asked Oliver. I got a small bark in reply.

"Ari?" I heard Alissa call as I poured food into Oliver's bowl. "Yeah?" I asked.

"What are you going to wear for the music video?" Alissa questioned. "I don't really know, maybe a shirt and some jeans." I responded.

Alissa walked into the kitchen and gave me a weird look. "What?" I asked.

"You're going to wear a shirt and jeans in a video, where you're roasting a guy that made your friends turn their back on you and kicked you out of your home?" She questioned slowly. "No?" I asked hesitantly.