Chapter 18

"Make-up?"

"Check."

"Essentials?"

"Got'em."

"Gummi bears?"

"3 bags." I assured Scott as he typed away on his phone, like always. "Are they the sour kind because the regular ones are too stretchy."

"Yes, they're the sour kind, you picky person."

"Okay get in the car, kid. And by the way, I'm not picky, I'm just very specific, for your information." He said nodding his head to the black limo. "Are we carpooling with anyone else?" I asked before I opened the door.

Scott looked up from his phone. "Sorry kid," He said sincerely. "But you know that the hosts of the awards won't let us and everybody else is gone. Oh my lord, I just made it seem like they're dead."

I let out a small laugh. "It's fine, I just wanted Alissa to come but the blonde idiot gives her bad memories and break downs."

"Cheer up, kid. At least you look like a queen. Now hit me with your good side."

"I don't have a good side."

"Neither do I but that's okay... not really but still."

~Skip to the carpet~

(A/N And a brief showing of the carpet brought to you by yours truly.)

"OVER HERE"
"TURN TO YOUR LEFT"
"NO, TO YOUR RIGHT"
"ARI!"
"DAMN IT! I RAN OUT OF BATTERIES!"
"THANK YOU"
"I LOST MY NEW BATTERIES!"

(A/N The End :)))

~Skip to inside the venue~

"Well, they definitely cleaned up the place since yesterday." Scott mumbled to himself as he began to be a critic of the place. "But it could be nicer."

Ignoring his comments, I looked around the venue. It was nice with colors that screamed 'look at me!' and with even louder fans that actually screamed to look at them.

"Idiot alert." Scott whispered to me. I turned around to see the blonde devil dressed up in a bomber jacket with his 'friends' acting as his shadow. Scared? Nah. Disgusted af? Yup.

"Does he have his stupid camera with him?" I asked, pretending not to notice the approaching group. "Big as ever." Scott replied back. The one thing that I hate most about Jake Paul, beside his obnoxious voice and attitude, is his vlog camera. Being woken up with a big camera shoved in your face is not the most ideal type of being awaken from a wonderful sleep.

I looked up when I heard my name being called. It wasn't a loud call like to call somebody out but more of a whisper that came out accidentally. I stiffened at first when I realized that whoever said it had a Spanish accent. Deep and raspy. If things couldn't be anymore peachy, I met eyes with none other than Emilio Martinez.

My chocolate brown eyes met with his  sky blue eyes. The moment was cut short. A new voice called my name loud and clear. "Oh Ari!" I did a double take. There standing in a velvety dress stood Alissa Violet alongside Logan Paul.

"Hey kid, did you think I wouldn't come?" Like the idiot I am, I didn't answer. Alissa looked at me then up to her supposed friends that stood a mere few feet away. From my view, I saw her jaw stiffen and I knew that she made eye contact with the same guy who threw her put of her home. The same guy who he said loved her and the same guy who made her who she is today.

"Surprise...?" Logan imputed after a moment of silence passed. "Um. . . okay. Greetings are over now let's go sit down ladies and gentleman." Ignoring his brother for once, he motioned us to out seats in order to prevent any catastrophe.