Chapter 10

"You're flying in the world's fastest civilian jet. " I heard the pilot say.
I looked up from my seat next to Daniel, already nauseous.

Logan, the Why Don't We boys, and I were heading to the Billboard music awards, but I was not enjoying the trip.

I watched as everybody else Snapchatted the windows, the plane, etc.  But soon Logan yelled. "Buckle up, boys... and girl!"

Within seconds the plane was off the ground and my ears started popping.

I turned to see Daniel handling it way worse than I was. "You'll live." I told him, but then I realised how fast the jet was going. "But I won't." I said holding my bile back.

"Hold on Daniel and Ari!" Logan laughed up front.

After being in the air for 20 minutes, it was bearable, I just couldn't move around too fast.

"Imma get deep so listen up!" Logan said loudly. "Right now this is super cool, but in like 3 years, this will be normal." The boys agreed with him and then they got up and started looking through the jet. I didn't really pay attention to them, since I was still fighting throwing my lunch up.

"So how do you feel attending the billboard music awards for the first time?" Daniel asked me from his seat. 

"I'm so excited for it, but nervous at the same time. " I told him honestly. 

"Why are you nervous?" Daniel questioned.

"You'll see." I told him.
He gave me a confused look on his face, but was called by Logan before he could ask again.

What nobody knows is that I'm going to be performing with Justin Bieber.  We're going to do our song, The Feeling. Nobody has heard the song yet. And nobody knows that we did a duet.

I know you're probably like, wtf! This girl made a song and didn't tell us?!
At least, you're not alone.

After thinking to myself for a few more minutes, I fell asleep. I do that best.

***

"Yo, wake up! The jet already landed." I heard Logan say. I bolted upright and immediately went straight to the exit.

"Sweet, sweet ground!" I exaggerated. "I'll never leave you again." "You were asleep for most of the time." Corbyn said with a smile.

"Hey, I woke up one time and I just saw Daniel getting turnt in his seat. And then I went back to sleep." I sasssed back. "Ok then." Corbyn gave in.

"Let's go!" Logan shouted after talking to his vlog camera. I walked behind Corbyn with the rest of the boys, trying to take shade in their towering figures.

"Do you guys know what hotel you're staying in?" Logan asked. "I don't know, I'm just going to follow you." I said as the boys shouted their hotel name. "Ok then! " Logan said.

As we got off the vehicle, I was getting my bags when I heard Logan say that Bill Gates is here. I walked over to them, confused. "Who's Bill Gates?" I asked Logan.

"That's Bill Gates the richest man in the world. " Logan told me as he pointed to an older man waiting to get picked up.

"Cool." I said.

I stared in awe as we walked into the massive hotel. I spotted a giant lion with a big hat and fell in love. I rushed to the statue and just stared at it.

As I was minding my own businesses, I felt a sharp tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a short, blonde haired girl that was basically glaring at me.

"Yes?" I looked down at her. "You're that singer Ariana, right?" She said impatiently.

"Um yeah." I said confused why she had an attitude.

"I just want to let you know that you better stay away from the boys, cause they're mine. Got it?" She said as she clapped her hands.

'Oh my gosh, kill me now.' I thought.

"First of all," I told her. "Who are you?"

"I'm"

But before she could say anything, I cut her off. "Irrelevant. So can you please go?" I asked her. "No! You cannot cut me off! That's a no no!" She said mad.

'What the fudge is wrong with this girl?' I looked at her weirdly.

"I'm their future girlfriend! So you can't talk to me like that." She proclaimed.

"So they know who you are?" I questioned her. She nodded her head that consisted mostly of extensions.

"Ok follow me." I told her. I headed to the boys that were taking pictures with NICE fans.

I waited until they were done until I asked them about the thot next to me.

"Hey guys, do you know her?" I geustered to the thing right next to me. I know I'm being rude, but this girl is such a wannabe hoe.

They looked at her and she pushed out her chest and stuck out her butt. If you can even call them that, there was nothing there. She was just a walking plank.

"Uh no, I don't think so." Daniel said.

"Aww baby, how can you say that? It's me Vicki, remember?" She said while basically clinging her entire body on poor Daniel's arm.

He just looked at her, unsure how to handle the situation.

I pulled her away from Daniel and held her at arm's length. "You need to go, now." I said pissed.

"Let me go bitch!" She demanded trying to scratch me with her claws.

"John, Noel can you take her out?" I asked my bodyguards that were standing off to the side.

They nodded and grabbed Vicki by the arms while she still thrashed around. "I'll get you back, bitch! Just wait!" She yelled before my bodyguards took her out of the hotel.

"Ok." I said nonchalantly. I then went back to the statue, unfazed by the whole ordeal. I got used to it, all the hate and threats.

I was soon accompanied by the boys and Logan soon after. "Damn, savage much?" Logan asked me. I giggled at his expression.

"This is a warning to all the people that hate on Ariana. Mess with her and you'll be taken out, like what they did to that girl." Logan talked into his camera.

"Wait, you got all of that?" I asked him.

"Yup, even when she first talked to you alone." He informed me.

"And you didn't do anything?! She could have tried to hurt me and you just vlogged it!" I faked being hurt.

"...yes" He deadpanned.

"Nice to know you have my back, Logan." I said sarcastically.

"Your welcome!" Logan said as he walked over to a random guy to ask for his hat.

"Thanks Ari." Daniel told me after Logan walked away. "No problem. Just go wash your arm...and everything else she touched." I joked.

"Good advice." Daniel laughed.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked Logan after he returned from asking strangers random random questions.

"Probably go meet up with Jeff, take photos with Juanpa and whatever else we can do." Logan told me.

"Juanpa's here?!" I asked him excited.

"Yeah, we also need clickbait." Logan said. "Wow, Logan." I said laughing.

"C'mon Ari, we're gonna go to the boys room." Logan said. I followed him to the elevator where the boys were waiting for us.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Hey peoplz!😁 New chapter up as promised, and what do you think about this new character that was introduced?

The next chapter will pick up from this one, just a heads up.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow, because why not?😊

Byee❤