Chapter 8

"Hey Ari, can you come here?" Alissa called from her room. "What?" I asked while standing in her doorway.

"Do you know about a boy band named Why Don't We?" She questioned with a smirk.

"Know them? I live and breathe them." I said with a just a tad bit of exaggeration. She chuckles and continues. "What if I told you that you could go meet them?"

"I would die." I deadpanned.

"Then nevermind." She said quickly. "I mean I would be so happy and love you so much." I corrected quickly. "Well, what are you waiting for? Go get ready!" She exclaimed while shooing me out of her room.

I ran to my bedroom and grabbed some random clothes that didn't smell bad. I'm a slob I know. Shaking my head, I put on a light blue shirt that was really loose, black leggings, and white converse. I then put my gold earrings on, gold necklace, and put some lotion on my body.

 I then put my gold earrings on, gold necklace, and put some lotion on my body

I then turned around and walked out of my room. When I saw Alissa in the living room I asked her about my outfit. "Is this okay?" She looked up from her phone and her eyes softened. " Aww! You look cute." She exclaimed.

"I'm going to meet extremely hot guys, I don't want to look cute." I huffed

"Dude, what the fudge are you wearing?" I gestured to her very revealing outfit. "I'm going to be in Logan's music video. Didn't I tell you?" She asked me. "It would've been nice to know." I told her.

"It's for another roast video on Jake." She said nonchalantly. "Oh, that explains it." I said.

"It does?" She asked. "No, but are we going or nah?" I said with little patience.

"Yeah, let's go." She replied as she grabbed her small purse and walked to the front door.

As we entered her car, I immediately connected my phone to the aux cord and pressed play.

'There's a light when you walk in the room.
There's excitement flowin' on you out  of sight when and the moment is soaking up the air.'

"Sing it Corbyn!" I yelled.

"Damn Ari, you're going to meet them soon. Chill." Alissa said looking at me weirdly.

"I need to get in the mood. I can't be all shy when I meet them." I defended myself. Alissa left me alone and drove the car into the busy road.

***

"We're going to start at this helicopter pad and then go to this big house or something like that." She explained to me when we walked out of her car and into the building.

"I got a question." I began. "This is super important and you need to have a legitimate answer. Are the Why Don't We boys here for sure?" Alissa laughed at my question."Yeah they should be around here with Logan."