Chapter 3

As I rubbed my eyes, I look around the unfamiliar room and I start to panic. But then all the memories of yesterday come rushing to my head and I lay back down on the soft bed.

I suddenly remembered Alissa, she was noticeably shaken up with this dilemma. I got off of the bed and rushed to the living room, but what I saw shocked me.

Alissa was eating breakfast with Chantelle and she was laughing. I was so flabbergasted, I just stood there with my eyes wide open. When she saw me, she smiled. "Good morning, Ariana." She started. "How did you sleep?".

"Good. What about you? Are you ok?" I said slowly at first. "Oh, I'm fine." She replied while eating some of her breakfast between words.

"That's really good to hear." I say relieved. "Well, I'm going to go change into some appropriate clothes." I say while heading towards my room. I hear a muffled ok as I close my door.

~Skip to a few hours later~

After being bored for a couple of hours, I come out of my room to find Alissa surfing through Netflix in the living room. Assuming Chantelle went out to do some errands, I sit down next to Alissa. After sitting down for a couple of hours, my thoughts drifted back to Jake Paul.

'Why were they fighting?'. I thought to myself. 'Was it about Jake cheating on Alissa? Were they a thing? What made Jake snap?". Against my better judgement, my stupid self blurted the words out to Alissa.

Alissa noticeably stiffened before turning the t.v. off and turning her body to face me. "I knew you would want to know why you were kicked out of the Team 10 house. I mean after all, you had nothing to do with this." She said after sighing.

"It would be nice to know." I said while chuckling trying to lighten the mood.

"Ok, so I'll start from the beginning I guess."She said. "Sounds like a reasonable start." I stated. She just smiled.

"Well it started in the summer of 2015 when my friend and I were at a mall in Ohio. We saw girls rushing past us and we didn't know what was going on so we rolled down our car window and asked some little girls what was happening."She said. "The little girls told us that some famous viners were here and asked for a ride, so we said ok and then we dropped them off when we got there. We wanted to check them out ourselves, long story short Jake got my phone number and we started texting each other for months." Alissa said before taking a deep breath and continuing.

"Jake then told me to go to Cali and see if I liked it there and he promised me that he would get some modeling agencies to check me out. I agreed and flew out there and had the best 2 weeks of my life." She said while smiling sadly.

"I loved it so much that when Jake suggested that I live with him and start Team 10 that I quickly packed my stuff and went back to him." She stated while blankly staring down at her lap.

I give her hand a friendly squeeze and she returns it with a weaker one after a few moments .

"But after a few days, he showed his true colors. He kept having girls over and would say that we weren't a thing, so he wasn't cheating." She muttered.

"I was so in love, I just let it happen. But he told me that he loved me one day and then flew a girl over here, because we weren't a thing." She said while using her hands to make quotations over the last word.

"So I decided to play his game and brought a guy over, but when he found out he kicked me out." She said a little louder than before. "Now that I answered your questions, you have to answer mine." I just nod. "Why did you step in, you knew that Jake makes stupid decisions when he's mad." She said. "You're like a sister to me. I love you so much and I didn't want you to deal with this on your own, so I intervened." I say.

"Thanks Ariana. I love you like a sister, too" Alissa said before she pulled me into a hug.

Right after that, we heard the front door open and Chantelle announce that she brought food home. We then walk over to help her before putting the food on the table and eat.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Hey peoplz! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, in case you didn't know about the dilemma between Jake Paul and Alissa Violet. So I might do a time skip in the next chapter, because they don't do anything for the next few weeks. BTW who do you imagine Ariana as? Comment and vote plz❤❤ Byee