Chapter 4

I was in the middle of a wonderful dream, when I was awaken by Alissa shaking me so much my brain probably got scrambled.

"Ariana!" Alissa screeched. 'Oh God, this girl is gonna get Chantel thrown out of her own apartment.' I thought tiredly. "We're going shopping for you!" Alissa said in a sing-song voice.

'I'm going to die' I thought sadly. 'I had good life...wait all I do is sleep and eat.' I thought of this over and over in my head. 'Oh well, good enough for me.' I smiled to myself before trying to fall back to sleep.

I'm pretty sure as you can tell I'm not a morning person or a shopping person or an active person. I would rather live under a rock than go shopping or anywhere for a matter of fact.

"Hey, do you want to know something that is such a coincidence?" Alissa asks me. "What?" I ask just to please this maniac and go back to sleep.
And do you know what this phsyco pulls out?! You probably don't, well let me tell you.

This crazy blonde pulled out a damn taser!

Living with Team 10 has taught me this one specific life lesson almost everyday, since the guys found it hilarious to chase people with a damn taser.

When you hear or see a teaser in possession in one of your friends, run like hell.

Scratch that. Run like the hounds of hell are chasing you. There's not much of a difference.

So yeah, I did that. I threw a pillow at Alissa, which shocked her for a split second, then made a beeline for the door. I ran into the closest room and locked the door. I was panting like I ran a marathon which felt like I did to me. After a few minutes, Alissa yelled truce. I agreed to it and unlocked the door, but soon found myself to the mercy of Alissa and her handy dandy taser.

"Go get changed or I will tase you." She threatened. "B-but" I stutter but got interrupted by the taser being prepared to tase me. In that exact moment, Chantel walked in. "Good morning." She said. "Morning." Alissa and I greeted.

"Are you gonna help me or what?" I ask. "Nah, I wanna see how this is gonna go." Chantel said, a smirk growing on her pink lips. 'Wonderful' I thought grimly.

"Ok, give me 10 minutes." I say to Alissa. She just grinned at me.

***

15 minutes later and I was in the backseat with Alissa and Chantel in the front. "So why are we even going shopping?" I asked. "Do you remember when there were some people bullying you on how you dressed and saying you were probably fat, because you like to wear loose or baggy clothes?" She asked.

"Unfortunately I do." I said a tad angry. "Well, I'm going to show you that you have a beautiful body and to prove those haters wrong." Alissa said while looking at me through the rear view mirror. "Ok, Thanks"I say.

~3 hours later ~

After eating some food at the food court in the mall, which was mostly the reason I didn't whine too much about coming to the mall, we hopped into our car and drove back to Chantel's apartment.

Overall, I got 6 shirts, 9 pairs of jeans, 4 sweatshirts, and 3 new pairs of shoes.

I'm not comfortable with exposing a lot of skin, so most of the shirts reached under my hip . Alissa insisted that I should buy make-up, but since I'm the laziest person ever, I turned down the idea knowing I would never actually do it.

Anyways, I'm really excited because in a few days I'll be turning 14!

You might wonder why a 13 year old girl was living in a house with people that were mostly boys and older than me, well I don't know.

I have 5 siblings, so my parents probably wanted more space in their house and with one child gone there's more space. Sounds like they don't care for me a lot but I swear they do. I'm also a goody two shoes and very shy with most people, so they trusted that I wouldn't do anything crazy. Also they made Alissa keep them updated with everything that I did, I don't know why they would trust her though.

I mean, she did just chase me with a taser, but oh well.

~5 days later~

"Happy birthday to you!" I wake up to find Alissa and Chantel carrying a chocolate cake with the number 14 in the middle of the cake. I instantly smileed so much it hurt.

"Happy birthday dear Ariana, happy birthday to you!" As the song ends, Alissa runs and jumps on my bed while getting me in a bear hug that I can't escape. Chantel laughs while setting the cake down and getting her phone out. "Smile birthday girl!" She yells happily.

"So how does it feel being 14 and all?" Alissa asks.

"Pretty good." I respond with a smile on my lips. "That's awesome because it's time for you to open your presents! " Chantel squeals. "You guys didn't have to you know." I say. "Just shut up and open your gifts, you nerd!" Alissa said while shoving some bags into my hands. I surrendered and start opening my gifts.

"Oh my gosh! No!" I'm in shock after I took the lid off the giant box. Inside was an adorable German Shepard puppy.

I was so happy, I started crying.
"So what are you going to name him?" Chantel asks. "Um...Oliver" I say with full confidence. "That's so cute!" Alissa gushes. "Come on she needs to open the other presents." Chantel says. "Ok" I put Oliver on my lap and start opening the next present which was filled with doggy treats, puppy food, and a wet pad for Oliver so he won't have an accident on the floor.

The next was a Polaroid camera with an expensive looking glass bottle of perfume. I take Oliver off my lap and placed him on the bed. I then rushed towards Alissa and put her in a death hug. "Thank you so much this has been the best birthday ever! " I exclaimed.

"Well it's not over yet." Chantel says and puts her presents on my bed. As I open the bag, I close it quickly. My mouth agape and I'm speechless. Alissa and Chantel laugh at my reaction.

Under all the tissue was a rose gold Apple laptop. "Thank you so much!" I say without taking a breath. I open the next and it was a Nerf Rebelle Codebreaker. "You know me so well!" I say close to tears. The last gift was a $500 gift card I can spend anywhere.

"I love you so much Chantel! Thank you!" I say over and over again while hugging her tightly. "No problem and  go get ready we're going out to celebrate!" She says before her and Alissa leave my room.

"I love this day!" I said to Oliver as I laid down next to him. "And you too!" I add quickly before gathering my clothes and heading into the shower.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Hey peoplz! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and Ariana' s birthday is on March 2nd. Don't forget to comment, vote and please follow me!❤❤ Byee

That's everything Ariana got besides the dog treats and food

That's everything Ariana got besides the dog treats and food. ☝