Chapter one. Who are they?

I thought i was starting to go crazy, a few months ago i started seeing shadows out of the corner of my eye, then felt like someone was always watching me and today i clearly saw somebody. A dead person? A ghost? I dont know but she just appeared behind me in the mirror in the school bathroom. I screamed and quickly ran out and started heading home.
I can see finally my house come into view, Thank god im finally home. I slowly walking in looking out of any more ghosts. I will admit I'm scared, no absolutely terrified.
"Mum, you here?" Where is she. Shes not at work today, for the first time in forever, but i didn't see her car out side.
Ill just go check the kitchen to see if shes left me a note like she normally does, yep there it is.

Dear Y/N.
I cant do this anymore, I'm sorry but i have to go, i cant be a mum anymore, i know im a terrible mum. So I'm of to follow my dreams of traveling which i couldn't do after i had you, i was so young and now your grown up I'm free.
Just go to the lake side cafe, there will be two young men there. Sam and Dean they helped me a while back and they will help you.
Goodbye my little Y/N.
Love mum.

I cant believe this, why would she do this, i know she was young when she had me but i still thought she loved me. Did she regret having me? Was i a mistake? And who are these Sam and Dean people?

I hope you all like chapter one.