Chapter three

It feels like its been hours since i told them everything but its only been 5 minutes. After i finished talking the short one asked the tall one if they could talk a minute, so they are stood in the corner talking. I grab my bag ready to go home, i had enough for one day. Just as im about to stand up they walk back over and the tall one talks.
"Hey-" He paused waiting for me to tell him my name, we've been sat here for so long and i haven't even told then who i was.
"Y/N, but please call me Y/N/N" I told him.
"Well Y/N, im Sam and this is my brother, Dean" He pointed at his self then the shorter guy.

I just look at them shocked, so this is who my mum sent me to find. This is what they looked like but why would my mum want me to find them? How does she know them? And how can they help me?

"So what exactly happened today, could we see the note your mum left you" The guy called Dean asked. I nodded pulling it out of my bag and passing it to him.
"So why did my mum tell me you could help me?" I questioned, still a bit confused to who they are.
"We don't know but were trying to find out." Sam started replying for Dean but was interrupted by him.
"What did she mean shes a terrible mum, what happened?"
I felt hesitant to answer his question, they would think i was crazy, its clear my mum did thats probably why she left me. But she did say they would help me. Wait are they doctors, i mean they don't look like it but if my mum thought i was crazy and said they could help me maybe they are.

I might just tell them i mean what else have i got to lose. Why is all of this happening to me?

"Well we fight alot, have a lot of differences. And something else. Right, Listen, just hear me out before you start tell me I'm crazy but a few months ago, i have started seeing shadows out of the corner of my eyes. Thats all it was at first was shadows but then i started seeing figures, people and felt like they were watching me, following me. Which was when i decided to tell my mum who just said i must of been imagining it. But then yesterday, yesterday was a whole new level, and i know i sound crazy but-"
"-what happened yesterday."
Dean interrupted me, getting a bit impatient. So i quickly continued.
"Well i was in the bathrooms at school and i saw someone, no something stood behind me she was just staring at me and i don't know what she was but i sure know that she wasn't a real person. she looked dead? I don't know, all i know is that i screamed and ran home before anything happened, i was so scared i just wanted to see my mum but when i got home she was gone and had left that note. The mum i thought i could trust, that i felt safe with left me, because she regretted having me and i wad holding her back from living her life and now i have no one." I stop to take a breath, to try and stop my self from crying. "And now im all alone and scared with no where to go." I cant help it anymore i can feel the tears spilling from my eyes and wetting my cheeks. Im not paying attention so i don't know if they are looking at me or not, i just sat there with my head resting on my folded arms that are rested on the table crying, i can just make out what they said.
"Sam we have to help her, she clearly needs our help." I believe Dean said
"Yh, i know. Y/N we are going to help you, your not alone in this."
Sam tried to comfort me but i am so tired i can feel my self falling asleep, i cant keep my self awake anymore so i just let it happen.