Pure Bliss - Chapter 11

Ughh..I felt worse then death. In fact I felt like death was the most desirable thing at the moment.

Three bottles. Three bottles of pure vodka,  how did I not die?

Maybe my body is just so immune.

I didnt even mean to drink that much, I lost control and all of a sudden I can remember looking down the third empty bottle before passing out.

I slowly opened my eyes, but  quickly closing them when the light shone on them. It was like a laser was burning my eyeball.

Unfortunately my eyes weren't the only problem. My head felt like it was about to burst into a million flames and my stomach was making weirder noices then a plane taking off. And to make everything that much worse, I was lying on the bathroom floor with my vomit touching the ends of my hair. How classy..

Thankfully the bathroom door was closed so there was some chance my mother didn't see me like this. If she found out about this then I'd be sent to a phycologist straight away!

After about 20 minutes of trying to pull myself of the floor, I managed to. I stumbled out of the bathroom, checking if the coast was clear first. No sign of anyone. My head made a sharp ringing noice every time I moved and my limbs felt like they had been run over by a monster truck. It took about 10 minutes for me to drag myself across my room and into the landing. I opened the door quitely and listened.  I had no idea what time it was, for all I know my mom still may not have gone to work.

After not hearing anything, I managed to slowly walk downstairs into the kitchen, clutching my head and stomach at the same time.

A yellow sticky note was posted on the fidge which read 'Emergency at work. Left early. Lunch in fridge. Love you.'

Sighing in relief, I grabbed an asprin and a glass of water and then slowly made my way back up stairs.

There was still sick in my hair and on my bathroom floor but I didn't care, I was going to bed.

I sent a quick text to my mother saying I was staying home today because I had the vomiting bug and then I drifted to sleep.

____ _______ ____ _____ ___

I woke up feeling alot better. Checking my phone, I saw that it was 6am. Did I seriously sleep all day yesterday? 

I was up an hour earlier than I usually was for school but that'd give me time to wash the sick out of my hair!

After showering three times longer then I've ever showered before, I got dressed, tried to tame my hair and then got some breakfast, all before rushing out the door because I still managed to be late even though I got up early! Typical.

"Bye Mom" I shouted as I opened the front door.

"Bye Honey,  I hope you're feeling better. Try eat some soup today!" She shouted back. I smiled at her comment, she always looked out for me.

***

I felt like I was walking into the cafeteria naked. Dreaded lunchtime had arrived but now I didn't have Nathan to protect me from Kyle and Miya comments. In fact, I haven't seen Nathan all day thankfully. I didn't want to see him either.

Every step I took towards the table in which all my friends were sitting at, the more sick I felt. I wanted the floor to eat me alive.

I quitely sat in my usual seat, trying to make myself invisible.  They continued chatting without acknowledging me. Mission accomplished.

"Oh Ivory, what happened to your boy toy?" Miya drew all attention to me. It sounded as if she was only joking to the others but I knew she had alterior motives.

"He's sick." I reply dryly, fidgeting with my sleeve.

"Where were you yesterday? I missed you girl!" Emma smiled brightly. Her down to earth personality shone through.

"I must have caught whatever Nathan has." I mumbled in response.

"Probably from all the kissing you two were doing" Sean joked, making kissy faces across the table. My smile twitched,  you don't know how wrong you are Sean.

************************

*Ding Dong*

"Mother,if you forgot your keys again, so help me I'll-" I shouted just before opening the door, dropping my sentance the second I see who it was.

Nathan stood there in a black jumper with dark wash jeans, his hands in his pocket and his eyebrow raised.

"What?" It came out much weaker then I wanted it to.

"Em Can I come in?" He asked nervously.

"I'd rather you didn't."I replied dryly, closing the door slightly over more.

"Okay. Ivory, I just wanted to say sorry about the other night. I just freaked out and I didn't mean to freak out but I did and I'm sorry." Nathan said all at once, difficult to properly hear what he was saying.

"What were you freaked out about? Is kissing me such a freaky idea to you!" I snapped. I didn't know why I was so angry but I just couldn't calm down.

"That's not it at all. I was just freaked out by my feelings for you." He passed around the front step, pulling at his hair.

"Why are so afraid?It's not like I'm going hurt you!" I replied,  placing my hand on his shoulder to stop his pacing.

He stopped directly in front of me. His eyes glued to mine, as if he was searching for something, "But I'll hurt you."

His eyes dropped to the ground aand his shoulders lowered as he let out a large sigh. I stood there silently for a minute, my hand still firmly on his shoulder.

"It's a risk I'm willing to take." I said causing Nathan to look up abruptly. Before he could protest, I crashed my lips into his and ran my hands through his hair.

The kiss was demanding and passionate, as if we were kissing to save our lives. His lips brushing against mine as I loop my fingers through strands of his hair.

Nathan soon depends the kiss by glazing his tongue on my botom lip. I granted him access. Our tongues searched every inch of each other's mouth. Time felt frozen as we stood there in complete bliss.

I broke away from the kiss, but kept my forehead resting on his. I inhaled his scent, taking the advantage of our closeness. 

"That was-" I breathed out blissfully. My breath uneven and fast.

"Amazing" Nathan finished my sentance. 

I pulled away from Nathan, a large smile engulfing my now swollen lips.

After saying a quick goodbye, I ran inside, shut the door and then slid down it, as the realisation of what just happened dawned on me.

Authors note: For some reason I found it extremely difficult to write this chapter....But they did kiss, Woooooop woooop! About Time!  I'd like to thank the amazing Chloe again  for editing my whole story, She's super awesome!! I hope you guys liked this chapter, it isn't my favourite but hey you might like it. Either that or you are so desperate for an update that you dont care what gibberish I write! 

Anywhoo, Question time!!

What would you nickname Ivory and Nathan?

Also Add Me on Snapchat @Speakingtruth1