💔Cheater💔

You were on your way to your boyfriend Jesse's room since he lived with your friend Danny. When you pulled up to the drive way you got out you're vehicle and knocked on the door to reveal Joey.

"Hey _______. How are you?" He hugs you as you embrace it.

"Oh I'm fine. I just came by to see Jesse." You said.

"Oh he's up stairs in his room." He said.

"Okay, thanks." I thanked him.

"Oh wait and one more thing. Tell Jesse to give me back my Popeye doll. My other characters feel lonely with out his giggle accent." He begged you.

"Sure thing." You chuckle.

You made your way up stairs where Jesse's room was which the door was closed.

"Jesse it's me!" You squeal.

When you enter you saw what seem to be a heartbreaking sight in front of you.

"Jesse! How could you!?" You yelled.

You saw Jesse kissing your best friend  Becky Donaldson as they broke apart to see you.

"_______, it's not what you think!" He tried to explain as you frown and had tears in your eyes.

"It is what I have to see that my boyfriend cheated on my best friend. I never want to see you again!" You cried and ran out the room.

Jesse pov

My God.....I just cheated on my own girlfriend with Becky. Danny came into the room very crossed and dissapointed about what just happened.

"You really messed up big time. How can you do that to your own girlfriend Jess?" He asked with his arms crossed.

"I never meant to,okay!?" I said in furiously.

"You better fix this fast. No recording music for 3 days." He said.

"You can't do that." I stood up in front of him as he did the serious eyes.

"Unless you have the privaledge to." I taken back ths words I said as he left.

I so frustrated that I saw Michelle coming in saying, "You're in big trouble mister." She said.

"I know, but I'm going to fix it

"I know, but I'm going to fix it. Some how." I reassure her.

Part 2?

Will Jesse mend your heart back together? Or will you both be separated for good after what he did? Find out soon!