🍬Happy Halloween🍬

Happy Halloween everyone! First update on Jesse next is Michael.

Enjoy!

Your pov

It was Halloween and you and the Tanner's were going trick or treating in the night.

"Happy Halloween everyone." You said.

DJ- Super Girl

Stephanie- Cinderella

Michelle- Pixie

Mr.Tanner- Tom (Tom and Jerry)

Joey- IT (Stephen king)

Jesse- Elvis Presley

You- Any costume of your choice!

All of you walked around the neighborhood getting every candy that you can eat.

"Jesse, are you sure about this? We can't go to a haunted house when the girls are young." Danny said.

"C'mon Danny. It can't be that bad." He encouraged.

"We're going to a haunted house then." Danny said as the girls cheered.

When you arrived at the haunted house it was very terrifying the top 5 scariest people that you might know. Jason, Freddy Krueger, Jeff the killer, IT clown and Annabelle. The girls trembled in fear that when it was over Danny glared at Jesse saying, "Next time, we're going to terrify you for scaring the girls."

"I'm not scared." He protest.

That's when Vicnets Price wicked laugh from Michael Jackson thriller album scared the heck out of him that he was in Danny's arms and got off him quickly.

"Awe, are you scared?" You teased.

"I'm not scared. I was just traumatized." He offended.

Yeah right.

"Well Jesse may be next time if you do get traumatized we can help you with that. We can probably-" Jesse cuts him off.

"How about you go find IT to get yourself traumatized." He snapped.

"That was very rude of you to say.".  He said as everyone continued they're Halloween night.

How are you doing guys?  Vote and comment me about this since Michael is next when I finish my project first.