🤔Sneaky Are We?🤔

Requested by: TracyWWE

I'm glad that I am finally back into writing Jesse BC I didn't know what to write and now I do. Still, I cannot believe that Uncle Jesse aka John Stamos was this popular lol. Enjoy!

You were curious about Jesse lately he would act strange and a little distant from you lately. Today was the most important day for you two and it was your 3rd year anniversary for being together! What the hell man...

"Why is Jesse acting so distant?" You asked yourself.

"He's probably busy. You know doing his music." DJ said.

"He's always busy and he's not in the studio, DJ. What could he be up to?" You sighed.

"I'm sure he's going to make it up to you," DJ reassured.

"Either that or he has another girl to replace me with. I feel like burning all of his band equipment if I find out about it." You growled.

"But-"

"Y/N, I'm back!" Jesse replied from downstairs as you marched down very pissed.

"It's about time and I need some answers from you young man." You said in a stern tone.

"Okay?" Jesse shrugged.

"Where were you? How can you leave here without telling me anything? I want answers!" You yelled in a rampage.

"Baby I-"

"Don't you 'Baby' me if you have some other girl you're hanging out with." You snarled.

"No Y/n, that's not it at all. I was being sneaky because of this." He said getting down on one knee as you stood there in shock.

"I...I..I.." You stammered as Jesse held your hand and revealed a small box.

"Y/N, will you be the most beautiful girl in the world to marry me?" He proposed as you felt tears trickle down your cheeks and smiled.

"Yes." You cried happily as he placed the ring on your finger.

"Did you really think I was sneaking out all day just to hang around with other girls?" Jesse asked in disbelief and you frown a little guilty that you thought that he was cheating on you.

"I-I was only curious or worried that you didn't want me anymore. I'm sorry." You apologized.

"It's okay. I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." You replied before kissing him and couldn't wait to become his wife.

I hope you enjoyed this imagine. Thank you for the votes and comments! Bye!