👪Baby Daddy👪

Your pov

Jesse was playing with our daughter Rachel and she is so adorable! We had her since we didn't use protection in the 12th grade and now we are in college and Jesse is the baby daddy.

"Alright Rachel, when you're older you gotta learn how to use to cute eyes at your mommy. For example." Jesse said.

"What do you want now Jesse?" I asked knowing he wants something special and he will pay it back to me.

"______,  I just saw the most beautiful thing in the story for Rachel to have and it reminds me of myself as a kid. If you lend half of the money of your piggy bank into mine it will the perfect gift for her to play with." He said.

"Forget it." I whip my hair and walk into the kitchen.

"What? Why not? "He asked.

"Jesse, remember back in 11th grade you use half of my credit card to buy that motorcycle and not your own money."

"I pay you back though. " he said.

"You pay me back $10.00 and 5 quarters. "

"But_____, I know how much Rachel is going to love this one and besides I forgot to mention that I have a job next week and it's my last time askin you for some money. Please...for Rachel and us?" He gave me the puppy eyes.

(I tried my best)

"Oh alright. Your lucky I love you though." I pecked his lips as he took off running.

Jesse pov

"That's how you ask mommy to get what you want. Now let's go get you a puppy." I picked her up and we drove of to the pet shop to get her a puppy.

" I picked her up and we drove of to the pet shop to get her a puppy