😘Bad Boy😘

Part 1 & 2 were great am I right? I'm sure that hanging around Jesse isn't going to be so bad....or is it?😰😰😳

Here we go!

Part 3

It's Saturday and it's a bright sunny day to hang out and lets not forget about hanging out with Jesse.

You wore:

"Where are you off to this morning?" Your mom asked

"I'm hanging out with somebody and we're trying to get to know each other more." You replied.

"I see. Is this person a boy or a girl?"

"He's a boy and don't worry he respects women like a gentlemen. The only problem is that he can't cooperate with teachers." You explain ethusically.

"Interesting. Alright well you have fun and be safe." She said as you left the house to wait for Jesse.

You then heard a motorcycle coming as you look to see Jesse:

"Hey Sniper." You said.

"Hey, (nickname)." He mimicked.

"So where are we off to?" You asked.

"Town." He said tossing you a helmet.

"Are you crazy? What if I fall off that thing?" You worried as he smh.

"Listen,  all you gotta do is wrap your arms around my waist and hold on to me tight so you won't fall. Simple." He instructs.

"But what if I -"

"Just get on the bike." He rushed as he started the engine.

You put on the helmet, got on the bike wrapping you're arms around his waist and you both took off! The ride was so magical that you couldn't help but smile as you gaze at the amazing surroundings.

Jesse took you to the carnival that was open all day! He won you a stuffed rabbit and you couldn't help to thank a bad boy for earning you that kind of stuff. It was already around 9:00 p.m. and Jesse took you home so you won't be out alone at night.

"I had fun." You said.

"Me too." He complement.

"Hey, you're not so bad after all even when you try to act like it." You giggled.

"Monday, you wanna hang out some of you're free on anything? "He asked bashfully.

"Sounds good to me. Night Jess." You said walking into your house.

"Night _____." He said before leaving the driveway and disappeared into the night.

What a day you had together even for a bad boy.😍😍😍😍😍

Tell me what you think? I wonder how Monday is going to be like....or it might have some uninvited guest.