🤒Your Sick🤒

You have caught the flu and you don't want the other's to find out until that's when Danny came in.

"_______, I haven't seen you at breakfast. Are you okay?" He asked.

"Oh I'm fine." You said in a horsey voice.

"Well your voice sounds like a frog inside."

"I'm fine."

That's when he walked up checking your forehead.

"Your burning up. And your eyes are red." He said.

"It's only make up." You lied biting your lip.

"Nope. That's the sign of the flu and which means you are going back to bed." He ordered.

"Ugh! Danny I have to go with Jesse to the mall to help him on his album outfit covers." You told him.

"I'll tell him to cancel it." He said flatly as to mouth opened.

"No! I need to get going." You denied.

"Not a chance." He retort.

Danny left the room to tell Jesse that your sick. Suddenly, you saw Jesse coming in with a bowl of chicken soup and orange juice. He also brought Michelle along.

"Hey babe, I heard you were sick. So I brought you nutrient and Michelle to make you feel happy." He sets the tray on your lap.

"Awe thank you."

"Miss ________, are you going to be better soon?" Michelle asked you.

"Hopefully I will. Do you want to watch a movie with me?"

"Cinderella!" She exclaimed.

Jesse and Michelle stayed with you to keep company on your sick days until you recover.

Sorry I'm late updating! But I'm through with Hall Of Fame since 3 more chapters are left and Next is Blood Run for you guys. I'm going to publish 3 chapters of it and leave a vote or comment about it. Also give me requests on Jesse Imagines.