💔Cheater pt.2💔

Your pov

It has been 4 weeks since you saw Jesse cheat on you so you decided to go over to the Tanner's place and visit them. When you reach the doorstep and knocked on the door you then saw Joey answer the door.

"Oh ______, thank God you made it here just in time." He said and pulls you inside the house.

"What's going on?" You asked him.

"It's terrible. Horrible. Sad. A tragic." He said as you roll you're eyes.

"Tell me what's happening."

"______!Come back to me honey! I miss you so!" You both heard Jesse cry upstairs.

"I assuming that's the problem?" You asked him and Joey nodded.

"Yeah, please go help him out of that stage. When you two broke up he started to sing Baby Come Back, I Want You Back, and I Just Can't Stop Loving You." Joey begged as you nodded.

"Alright Joe. I'll see what we can do about our relationship. " You told him as he beamed.

"Thank you!" He thanked as he left to go in the kitchen.

You then walk up stairs to hear Jesse singing Purple Rain. When you enter inside you then saw a lot of tissues around the bed, old food, and sad romantic comedy tapes.

"Jesse?" You call his name as he sat up from his bed with red eyes and tear stains on his cheeks as he cried again.

"_________, I didn't mean to hurt and I promise I won't do it again. You're the love of my life and you know that too and for what I did was wrong was cruel to you. Please....Baby come back. "He begged as you smiled.

"Well.....I suppose a second Chance won't hurt." You said as you sat beside him and kissed him passionately as he returns it.

That's when Michelle entered yelling:

"Hey ya little munchkin. I'm all better and we're back together again." He told her.

"Ah nuts." She said as Danny came in with a smile on his face.

"You two are a very lovable couple. "He complimented.

"Thanks Dan, now that you mention it I need to get out of the opening and spend time with my girl." He said holding your hand.

"Yeah and that also means....

"I love you Jesse." You said.

"I love you too." He said and kissed you back.