😡Overprotective 😡

This is for LorenaKahlina

Hey Lorena! I hope you love this and thank you for you're request.

You were with your boyfriend Jesse at the club that he would be performing for his fans tonight.

"Ladies and gentlemen presenting the famous group of all time....The Rippers!" The owner said as you can see Jesse coming up the stage with his band ready to perform.

The song was called: 'Forever'

After the song ended you clapped to give them support on how much effort they put into that song. Suddenly, a man that was wondering around the club gaze his eyes over to you and gestured over to the table you sat in.

"Hey pretty girl." He complement.

"Uh, hi?" You plainly said.

"What's a girl like you doing at the club alone?" He asked with a smirk.

"I'm here with my boyfriend actually." You replied

"Boyfriend? A boy shouldn't be leaving a girl like you here. C'mon and let's get out of here." He said seductively.

You were going to reject to his decision until someone held on to your arm in a tight grip.

"No way you filthy rat. Hands off my girl and go somewhere else rather than here." Jesse said in a serious tone.

"Ooh! A overprotective boyfriend I see." The man teased.

"Jesse don't. " You whisper to him so that he won't fight this man in a club.

"Listen sir, I don't want any problems. Just go get a drink and have a pleasant time so that I...." He was about to threat him the last part but you stepped on his foot that made wince to forget about what he was going to say.

"Before I take the blame of you doing something wrong that belongs to me." He mumbles as you smiled up at him generously.

"Hmp. Jerk." The man said after he left to go get his drink.

"_____ are you crazy? That guy right there could've been a rapist." Jesse freaked out.

"Jesse I'm fine. I wasn't going to let him take me to where ever he wants to do with me. I rather stay with my boyfriend. "You correct him.

"I rather kick his ass for touching you so he can't take what's mine." He claimed.

"Hey, let's not fight tonight and besides we always could have a bit of fun ourselves. "You snickered at him as he smirked.

"Have mercy." He kissed you passionately on the lips as he moved down your neck making love bites on them.

"Jesse....your really are overprotective aren't you?".  You asked smiling.

"If I happen to give anything that inspires me to do whatever I please then it's you." He grinned as you two went on with your night at the club.

So what do you think Lorena? Hope you liked it and that includes the others if they have another requests for me!☺☺🙂🙂