👦👷👨The Father's?👦👷👨

Jesse pov

My daughter ______ in the living room playing with Joey and Danny since I'm making dinner tonight. I had her since I was in college and she was my responsibility when her mom left her.

"Dinners ready!" I called out.

I saw Stephanie and DJ walking in with happy smiles on their faces.

"What are you girls so happy about?"I asked in a suspicious tone.

"Nothing. "They replied and sat down at the table.

Au: You guys know on what Steph and DJ's face look like when they act suspicious? It's about to get really good in this one.😏😏😏😊😊

I know something was up, but I'll ask them later. I might forget it. Michelle enters in with her adorable smile of hers.

"Hey little munchkin, you ready to eat?" I asked helping her into her baby chair.

She looked at me and giggled as I return it and went back to the counter to give the other's each plate of food to them. Just then, Danny and Joey enter carrying _______with them.

"What took you guys so long to bring a baby in the kitchen? "I asked them.

"Oh will you look at the food setting on the table Danny. It's is superve." Joey complement.

"Yeah? What's about to be superve is giving me my baby." I said as I took _____out of Danny's arm and sat her next to me in her baby chair.

We prayed and started digging in to the food I cooked for them. Something is not right here, and it is not usually quiet. I better start a conversation.

"So? How was school girls? "I asked them.

"Fine." They said and Joey.

"What did you learn so far?" Danny asked.

"Math." DJ replied.

"Science." Stephanie replied.

I shook my head and notice that it was quarter til 8 as I stood up to put my plate in the sink. It's time for _____'s bath.

"It's time for daddy's little girl bath." I cooed.

"Daddy." She said.

I smiled and look at Joey and Danny who went stiffed.

"Daddy." She stretched her arms out towards them that made it seem.....awkward.

"Uh, why is my daughter stretching her life to you two?" I asked in unbelievable tone.

"Jesse this is hard for us to explain while you were cooking. Also it wasn't my fault, blame Danny." He pointed as Danny went dumbfounded.

I stood up and picked my daughter saying," My sweet little baby....my own flesh and blood....Thinks that you two are her father's. "

They were disappointed as I carried ______out of the kitchen from hearing this disbelieve story they told me.

Danny pov

I really felt horrible that Jesse was hurt from hearing his daughter call us  her daddy.

"What are we going to do Joey?" I stabbed my food ate it.

"Could be worse to just pack our bags and get the heck out of town." He suggested.

"That's not helping out this situation. "I said.

I look at my girls who were quiet as I asked them, "What have you girls been doing upstairs anyway? "I asked.

"Homework. "They replied.

"Has anyone seen _______'s teddy bear?" Jesse asked downstairs.

I look at the girls who were silent. Busted.

"DJ? Steph? What did you do to your baby cousins teddy bear? " I asked in a strict tone.

They didn't respond as Joey said, "Looks like we're the father's around here now."

I turn around with a glare in the eye.

"Joey, your about to be the father who cleans the WHOLE house. For a month." I said with a stoic facial expression.