greetings

Ivy's POV

I am on my way to my uncles place. I am so nervous to see him, its been 3 years. When I got to Junk'N stuff, I immediately walked to the front counter and greeted the man who knew me since I was 2 weeks old.

"Gooch!!" I yelled tackling him in a hug. "Ivy, its so great to see you, how have you been?" he asked me. "I've been good, I can't wait to be girl Danger again" I replied. "Wait, you don't know who kid danger is?" he asked. "Yeah of course I do" I said smiling. "Well okay, but don't get too friendly with him" Gooch said smirking. I blushed. To be honest kid danger was hot, he has everything I have ever wanted in a guy. "Ok Gooch" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"In going to go see Ray, see you later Gooch" I said walking to the curtain. "See you later Ivy" he said smiling. I walked to the elevator and got in, when I got in I pressed the 'down' button and the whole Elevator went plunging down. "Ahhhh!!!" I screamed the whole way down. The elevator finally stopped and the door opened. I saw my uncle on the couch eating a banana. "Ray!" I yelled. "Ivy!" he yelled back running to me giving me a huge hug. "How have you been Ivy?" he asked me. "I've been better, Moms like doing nothing at home, drinking having partys so I decided to move in with you" I replied smiling.

"That's great, I'll show you your room later, right now I want you to meet everyone" he said pressing something. "K" I said smiling widely. After 10 minutes of talking and eating some nachos with some amazing Guacamole, someone came from the elevator looking like he didn't just fall to the ground. "Ray what's the emergency and why is this pretty girl here" he said looking at me. "There isn't an emergency and this is my niece Ivy" My dad introduced me. The boy started coughing really loud so I ran to him and patted his back, he stopped and looked in my eyes. "You ok buddy?" I asked him smiling. Then I got pulled away from the boy. "Ray I was just checking if he was okay" I said.

"I know just don't get too touchy with him, he has a jealous girlfriend" My uncle explained. "She isn't a jealous person, Ray" The boy said. "Yes she is, remember when she smelt everywhere on your body to see if you were cheating on her" Ray said. "I don't know what your talking about" he said looking at the ceiling. "Yeah sure, Anyways Henry this is Ivy, Ivy this is Henry" Ray introduced us. "Hi,wait you watch toilet wars?" I asked him looking at his shirt. "Yeah im on season 15 " he said smiling. "I am too, im on episode 13" I said. "Want to watch the rest of the season with me" he asked excited. "Of course " I said in a duh happy voice.

Time skip

I fell asleep after a season, my head was Henry's chest and his arms was around me. We were both asleep peacefully until we heard an Air Horn

"Ahhh!!" we both screamed falling off our chairs. Me and Henry groaned in pain as we landed on the ground. "Really Ray, a simple tap on the shoulder would wake me up" Henry said putting his hands in his hair. He got up and help his hand down for me to take, I took his hand and got up. "Yeah, you know im not a heavy sleeper" I said tired. "What were you two you two doing anyways, Wait let me guess Making out" he said crossing his arms. "Ray, we were watching toilet wars " I said blankly.

"A very exciting season of toilet wars" Henry exclaimed. "I know, remember when they brought a bunny and put it in the toilet to check for food" I said to Henry. "It was sad to watch because the bunny was so cute" he said pinching my nose. "I know he had that little nose and that little tale" I said gushing from the memory. "Okay stop flirting, its weird " Ray said looking at us weirdly. "Wait Ray, what time is it?" Henry asked his boss. "Ugh, 10:00" he said reading off his watch. "Oh shoot, I better get going before my parents ground me, bye Ray, bye Ivy" Henry said walking to the elevator.

"Bye Hen" we both said in union. "I can only call him hen" Ray whined. "Well too bad" I said in a baby voice. I heard Henry laugh as the elevator door closed. "You like him don't you" Ray asked me. "How could you not" I said putting my hands in the air. "But I can't date him, he has a girlfriend and im not that kind of persons to do that" I said looking at the floor. "Hey! You wanna eat candy and watch the hunger games?" he asked trying to lighten the mood. "Sure" I said smiling. The rest of the night me and my uncle ate candy and popcorn until we were both full.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Outfit:

-----------------------------------------------------------Outfit: