(8) Meatball Dance (Part 2)

I was starting to fall asleep until I heard knocking at my door, I opened it and saw Henry. "Hey" He said......

Ivy's POV

"Hey" I greeted confused. "What are you doing here??" I asked. "I just wanted to confirm something, you know I love you more than anything on this planet and that your the love of my life, right??" He asked. "Well yeah" I replied. "Than why do you think I'm cheating on you??" He asked. I looked my shoes but Henry lifts up my chin with his two fingers so I'm looking at his face. "Please Ivy, just tell me" he said. "Its just that you've been acting really strange lately " I confessed.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "Your either on the phone talking to someone or your just staring at it, lost in your own thoughts" I replied. "Well there is a reason for that" He said grabbing my hand. "I have a surprise for you, but I'm not giving it to you now, I'm waiting for the perfect time" He continued. "So your not cheating on me??" I asked slightly smiling. "Nope" He said pulling me into a hug, he puts his jaw on top of my head. "Oh well now I feel stupid" I said signing into his chest.

"Don't worry, If you were acting like that I would have thought you were cheating too" Henry said. "I know this is a random question but do you wanna eat nachos??" I asked him. "Yeah, I could go for some nachos" He replied. Than we both headed to the Man cave's head quarters ate nachos and watched ICarly.

Me and Jasper were talking about the project we had for science. We were walking down the hallways until something caught our eyes. We looked at each other and saw that Mitch Bilskey was about to beat the crap out Henry. Even though Henry was Kid Danger and could defend himself, he didn't have the same confidence that he had with the mask on. "Henry your going to pay for going to the dance with Ivy" Mitch said as he held Henry up above the ground. "Dude, I thought that you weren't going to the dance with her anymore, remember" Henry said.

"Mitch!!" I yelled his attention. "What are you doing to Henry??" I asked. "Umm well, you see" He rambled. "Put him down" I said. "But-" He protested. "I said put him down" I demanded louder. He signed and put Henry back down on the ground. "What were you doing to Henry??" I asked him. "He's going to the MeatBall dance with you" He replied. "So? Didn't you tell me we weren't going together??" I asked him. "Yeah but I want to go with you again, Olivia said she didn't want to go with me anymore" Mitch replied.

"Im not your backup Mitch, you can't just use me when your other date bails on you" I said. "Can you just please go with me" He begged. "Um sure" I said. "Really??" He asked. "No" I replied walking over to Henry. "Besides, I already have an amazing boyfriend" I continued. I kissed Henrys cheek and saw that he was blushing. "Oh and I need to do one more thing" I said walking over to Mitch.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in to kiss him but instead of kissing him, I kicked him in the crouch. "Owe!!" He groaned and fell on the floor. I walked over to Henry as everyone looked at me in awe. "Lets go to class Henry" I said smiling and grabbing his hand intertwining our fingers. "God I love you" He says leaning down and kissing my cheek. I chuckled and squeezed his hand.

I was in the Man Cave eating ice cream on the couch. I than heard high heel foot steps behind the couch so I turned around and saw Charlotte in a dress. "Oh my god, Charlotte you look beautiful" I gushed. "Thanks, And why aren't you dressed" She asked. "What do you mean??" I ask. "Well are you going to the dance in a pineapple T-shirt and skinny jeans??" She replied. "Oh shoot, I forgot about the dance" I said getting up and dropping my spoon. "I'll be right back" I said running and almost tripping to the spraket. I opened the spraket and ran to my room.

Once I got inside my room I grabbed my dress and shoes from my closet. I quickly took a shower and brushed my teeth. Than I ran out of the shower and went to my room, I than quickly slipped on my dress and shoes. I go on my bed brush my hair and blow dry it, I do my make up quickly and run back to the Man Cave. "Ok Im done" I said out of breath. "What?!? You got ready in 20 minutes" She said. "And you look amazing" She continued. "I look like a sweaty pig" I said chuckling.