green fingers

Thank you TimiAdeyemo for supporting this book. You are my favorite reader. Love ya.

Ivy's POV

I slept over at Henrys house last night because it was raining really hard. Anyway I woke up with arms wrapped around my shoulders and my head laying on a chest. I looked up at Henry but than started to sneeze. I quickly grabbed a tissue from Henrys counter and blew my nose. "Ivy?? Are you oka-" Henry was saying but got cut off by him sneezing. My head started to hurt. "Are we sick??" I asked him. "Yeah probably" he replied.

I cuddled up to him and played down. But Henry being Henry he fell off the bed taking me with him. "Oww" I said rubbing my head. "Sorry" he says before sneezing again. "Should we tell Ray we aren't feeling well" I asked him. "No, I think were fine" Henry replied. "Okay but my head hurts so much" I said. "Lets go down and eat breakfast maybe that'll make us feel better" Henry suggested getting up. "Can you carry me" I asked him. "O-Okay" He replied grabbing my from the floor and carrying my bridal style. "Wow your surprisingly light" Henry said walking down the stairs.

"Thanks...I think" I said. He put me down and we walked over to the kitchen and saw Henrys mom looking as sick as us. "Mrs. Hart are you sick too" I asked her. "Yeah, You guys are sick too??" She asked. "Yeah we both woke up sick" Henry replied for both of us. Just then Henrys dad came down the stairs and accidentally tripped on one of the stairs. I ran over to him to help. "Oh my god Mr. Hart, Are you okay?" I asked helping him up. "Yes, thank you Ivy" He thanked before sneezing. "Your welco-" I was saying but I go cut off by sneezing.

"Bless you" Henry, Mrs. Hart, and Mr. Hart said. "Thank you" I shouted. I walked over to Henry and side hugged him. "I feel so sick" I whined. "I do too" Henry said pulling me into a hug. "Mom, Can I go to work??" Henry asked. "But your sick and so is Ivy" She replied. "Were Fine" Henry said. "Yeah were totally Fi-" I was saying but got off by sneezing again. "Bless you" They all said again. "Thank you" I said. "Mom I'm ready to go to Cozella" Piper said coming down the stairs. "Honey you were up all night sick there's no way your going" Mrs. Hart said.

"But its a big deal, Henry and Ivy tell her that its a big deal" Piper said. "Its a big deal" Me and Henry said in union. "What's Cozella??" Henry asked. "Its kind of like a music festival and this year there having a special guest" I answered. "Yeah and its also in Swellview this year" Piper finished. "Sorry Piper you can't go" Mrs. Hart said pointing at Piper. "You can't go to your Tennis tournament " She said pointing at her husband. "And you two can't go to work" She said pointing at us. We all groaned. "But our boss expects us to be at work and do our job everyday and you want us to stay here relax and eat soup all day??" Henry said.

"Well, Yeah" Mrs. Hart replied. "Oh okay, I'll call my boss and tell him that were not coming in today" Henry said grabbing my hand and leading me to he door. They looked at us weirdly. "In going to call him outside" Henry said. "Where I always make and take my calls" He continues. "Okay" He ends walking out the door with me. He opened his watch and a hollagram of Ray popped up. "Hey!! Where are you two your supposed to be here already??" Ray asked as I coughed.

"Were not feeling good so we can't come to work today" I said. "Ivy you live here" Ray said. "I know but I don't feel like beating a person today" I said. "But guys you don't see me missing work because I'm sick" Ray explained. "Your indescribable " Henry said. "You can't get sick" I continued. "That's not the point" Ray said. "Well anyway, my mom told us to stay at home today" Henry said. "Wait your mom?? You want me to go talk to her??" Ray suggested. "We'll be their in 20" Henry said closing his watch. "Come on Ivy" Henry said grabbing my hand and leading me inside the house.

Once we got to Junk'n Stuff we went down to the Man Cave. "Hey Guys" Me and Henry said in union. "Hey" They all said back. I saw Charlotte coughing and blowing her nose. "Charlotte your sick too??" I asked her. "Yeah" she replied. "Can I give you a hug because for some reason my body feels cold" I asked her. "Yeah sure Ives" She replied hugging me. "Thank Char" I said smiling. "Your welcome" She said pulling away going back to the computer. "Why didn't you ask me to hug you??" Henry asked. "Because Charlotte is my best friend" I replied. "But I'm your boyfriend" He said. "Oh, Henry " We all said in union. "What??" He asked questionably.