meatballs

Ivy's POV

Currently I was fighting the Butt Kick Ballerinas. The most talented set of villain twins in Swellview well the only talented villain twins in Swellview. "Hey Ivy??" Henry asked as I kicked one of the twins in the stomach. "Henry right now is not the right time to talk" I said dodging a hit. "But I just wanted to ask you something" He said punching one of the twins. "What is it??" I asked him. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Meatball Dance with me??" Henry asked.

"Really??" I asked punching one of the ballerinas without looking. "Yeah" he replied knocking one of them out. "Guys are you really doing this right now??" Ray asks us. "Of course I'll go with you" I replied knocking out the last ballerina. He grabs my waist and I grab his neck and start kissing him. "Guys...Really your doing this now??....ok fine im leaving" Ray said as we continued to kiss. "Oh come on" Ray said pulling us apart.

I was with Charlotte going to our next class. We were both walking to Ms. Shapens class but suddenly I feel someone pull me away from Charlotte and into the janitor closet and pin my hands up on the wall. I open my eyes and see...Jasper?? "Jasper, What are you doing??" I ask him. "I wanted to ask you a favor" he replied. "What is it??" I asked him. "Would you be my date to the Meat Ball dance?? I want to make Victoria jealous" he replied.

"Jasper you know I would, but what about Henry, he asked me to the dance already And I can't just bail on him" I said. "But wait I have an idea" I said. "Well what is it??" He asked. "Why don't you take Charlotte to the Meat Ball??" I replied. "That's perfect, Victoria has always been jealous about how smart Charlotte was" Jasper said. "But wait" I said. "What??" he asks. "Im going to give you 20 bucks, just if Charlotte says no, you can bribe her" I replied giving him 20 dollars from my pocket.

"Thanks Ivy, your the best" He says. I open my hand and what for a hug. "You know Henry will get mad if he knows that you hugged me right" Jasper says. "Well Henry doesn't have to know" I said. "Okay" Jasper says before hugging me. "Go getter Jasper" I said pulling away and pushing him out of the closet. He ran to Charlotte down the hall. I than saw Henry at his locker texting someone, I got suspicious so I looked over his shoulders. But me being me fell into the locker next to him, hitting my head on the locker door hard. "Oww" I said rubbing my head.

I look up to see Henry looking at me confused. "What are you doing??" he asked me chuckling. "Oh ugh, you know, falling into lockers" I replied slapping the locker that I crashed into. "Who's locker is this anyway" I asked. "That's Beanca's locker" he replied. "Oh really, than im happy that I bumped into it" I said punching it again. I than heard Mitch behind me beginning to say something. "What do you want Mitch??" I asked him turning around to face him.

"How'd you know it was me??" He asked. "Well I smelt Frittle chips and your really tall so..." I replied. "So ugh I wanted to ask you a question" He said looking down nervously. "Yeah what is it??" I asked him. "I wanted to know if you would go to the meatball Dance with me??" he replied with a question. "Before you say anything, it would mean a lot if you said yes because non of the girls in school said yes" I said looking sad.

I felt bad and wanted to let him down easily because I wanted to go with Henry, no i can't I feel bad. "I'll go to the dance with you Mitch" I replied. "Oh my god, Really??" he asked. "Y-Yeah" I shuttered. "Thank you so much" he said before walking away. I looked behind me and saw a mad Henry. "Hey Henry..." I said nervous. "Why did you say yes??" he asked. "I felt bad okay" I replied putting my hands in my hair.

"So your just going with him??" Henry asked. "Of course not, I have to find him another date to replace me" I replied. "Who would want to go to the dance with Mitch??" Henry asked himself. "What about April??" I asked him. "Oh your right, She's what the school calls the girl version of Mitch" Henry replied. The School bell rang and we saw kids exiting the school. "I gotta go, I need to take Piper to her friends house" Henry said."Okay, I'll see you later" I said. He pecked my lips and left out the school front door.