love muffin

Chapter dedicated to TimiAdeyemo
Thank you for supporting this book so much😃💗

Ivy's POV

It was 5 in the morning and Me, Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper were in the man cave waiting for Ray. He triple beeped us so we all went to the Man caves Head room. Me and Henry were on the couch, my head was on his chest and his arm was around my shoulders. "Do you know why Ray triple beeped us?" Henry asked me. "No, I was in my room, he left because he heard the emergency alarm and didn't want to call us, I don't understand why though" I explained.

"Maybe it wasn't a big crime" Henry said. "Yeah that's what I was thinking" I said. We saw Ray come down the tube with an unfimiliar woman, me and Henry looked at each other and got off the couch and headed to Ray and the Woman. "Hey guys" Ray said looking at the woman love struck. "Hey" we all said in union. "This is Guen" Ray says still love struck. "Hii Guen" we all said in union again. "Ray can me and Ivy see you for a second?" Henry said. "Yeah sureee" he said still looking at Guen. We pull him with us to the elevator part of the Man Cave. "Are you crazy?" Henry whisper yells. "You can't just bring random people down to the man cave" I whisper yelled at him.

"She's not a random person" Ray said. "How long have you known her?" Henry asks Ray. "Three hours" Ray replies. "What?!?" Me and Henry almost yell. "Don't worry she already knows Im Captain Man, Im about to tell her that you and Ivy are Girl danger and Kid danger" Ray said walking over to Guen. "No no no" Me and Henry scream at Ray. "Hey Guen, you'll never guess who these two are" Ray said smiling. "Ray don't tell her!!" I yelled at him. "Henry Hart is Kid Danger and Ivy Manchester is Girl Danger" Ray said to her.

"Why would you DO THAT?!?" I asked him yelling at the end of my sentence. "Because me and her are getting married" Ray replied. My eyes went wide and so did Henry's. "Hey what's going on?" Schuaz asked coming out of the room behind the wall. "Ray's getting married to a lady he met 3 hours ago" Henry replied still shocked.

"What?!?" Schuaz yelled. "And why does Jasper have those things on his head?" Schuaz asked again. "Because his hair isn't naturally curly" Charlotte replied. "What?!?" Schuaz repeated.

I was down in the Man Cave with Schuaz and Charlotte trying to figure out why Ray fell in love with Guen so quickly. "I love you" Ray said talking to Guen. "No I love more than Ivy" He said. I looked at him and slapped him across the head. "So do you know why Ray fell in love with Guen so quickly?" I asked Schuaz. "I found a way to find out how" Schuaz replied. "What did you find?" Charlotte asked him. "I can check his memory's from yesterday and see what Guen did to him" Schuaz replied. "Ray come here" Schuaz said.

"Okay" Ray said still in day dream. He walked over to Schuaz and started to say something but Schuaz cut him off by shooting​ him with a gun to make him go uncontient. "Ivy come here and watch the video" Schuaz said. I walked over to the screen that showed Guen giving Ray what seemed like muffins and him instantly falling in love with her. "The muffins are the love potion" I said. Then Jasper came out from the room behind the wall listening to a song on his phone. "Jasper what are you doing down here?" Charlotte asked him.

"Henry told me to come downstairs and use the bathroom while he talked to Guen" Jasper replied. "Wait he's upstairs alone with her?!?" I yelled. "Y-Yeah" Jasper shuddered. I ran to the Elevator with Charlotte, Schuaz, and Jasper hot on my tail. When we got up to Junk'n Stuff, I saw that he had already put the muffin his mouth.

I ran over to him and started taking pieces of it out of his mouth. "What are you doing?!?" Henry asked me. "Here use the Vacuum" Schuaz said passing it over to me. "Wait Wait Wait, No no no" Henry said before I started to suck the pieces of muffin out of his mouth with the vacuum. "Let him eat the muffin!!" Guen yelled grabbing his arm and pulling him her way. "Let go of him" I demanded her while I pulled him my way. We played toggle wars with Henry until he flew back and hit his head with a statue.