i really like you

Ivy's POV

I was in the man cave laughing with Charlotte. She was talking about her uncle Rasco. "And he was like "No baby I didn't forget your birthday, here look I got you a box from the mail carrier " Charlotte said in her uncle Rasco voice. "Keep making her laugh" Henry said from the couch. "Why" Charlotte asked. "Because her laugh is adorable" Henry replied in a duh tone. "Henry you still have a girlfriend" I said. "I know but beanca really has changed and I don't like her anymore because of it" Henry said. "Than why don't you just break up with her?" Charlotte asked.

"Do you know how hard it is to break up with a teenage girl?" Henry replied. "Well if you want to date Ivy then you better start thinking of ways to break up with her" Charlotte said to Henry. Henry started coughing. "Are you okay Hen?" I asked him. "Yeah it was just a little cough" he replied. "Oh guys I gotta go my mom need me, Bye" Charlotte said walking to the elevator and leaving. "Bye" me and Henry said. Henry started coughing and I did too. "Are you okay Ivy?" Henry asked me. "Yeah, you?" I asked back.

"Yep Perfect" he replied lying. "Can I asked you a question?" I said to Henry. "Yeah what is it?" Henry asked. "What would you...ugh never mind" I said. "No no tell me" he demanded. "I can't" I said. "I'm going to tickle you if you don't tell me" Henry said getting close. "No please don't" I begged. "Than tell me" he said. "I can't " I said back. "Well than, im going to tickle you" Henry said tickling me. "Henry *laugh* ill tell you *laugh* just stop tickling me" I said before he stopped. I was on the floor with him hovering over me. "So what is it you wanted to tell me?" he asked. I couldn't take it anymore I grabbed his neck and started to lean in as he put his hands on my waist.

"Hey!! What's going on here?!?" Ray yelled from the sprocket. "Uh oh" me and Henry said in union. We got up and looked at a very angry Ray. "Hey Ray" we said in union nervous. "Hey" Ray said in a threatening voice. "So ugh, how was t-the nap" I asked him shuttering. "Oh, my Nap" Ray said still in a threatening voice. "Yeah that nap that you just took" Henry said nervous. "Henry" Ray said. "Y-yeah" Henry said. "Come here" Ray said with his finger. "Okay you have 5 second to run before I hurt you" Ray said angry.

"Wait Ray don't do anything, I was the one that leaned in first" I said. "Oh I don't care how it started, im mad because of the possison you we were in" Ray said. "But we were just going to kiss" I said. "It could've turned into something else" Ray said. "Ray he has a girlfriend, how far could it go" I said practically yelling. "It could go very far" Ray said. "Why can't I just kiss a guy without being interrupted? " I questioned out loud. "Ray im 15" I said. "Ivy can you just go to your room"

"Fine" I said walking to the sprocket and walking inside to my room. I couldn't believe that Ray is treating me like im 5. Im 15 and haven't had my first kiss, I wanted it to be with Henry. I wanted to tell Henry how I felt so I decided to sneak out to his house. I heard the door opened and saw ray checking if I was awake. He left as soon as he knew I was asleep.

I checked the halls to see if Ray was there, once I knew he wasn't I ran to the Man caves head quarters. I ran to the elevator and pressed the button to open it. Once it opened I went inside and went upstairs, the store was dark since it was around 8 at night. I ran out of Junk'n stuff and started heading to Henry's house.

When I got to his house, I climbed the tree and went to his window and knocked. I saw him on his phone shirtless and boy did he look hot, he looked up and saw me. He came over to the window and opened it for me to get in. "Hi" I said in the room. "Hey, what are you doing here so late?" Henry asked. "Well I snuck out of the man cave " I said nervous. "You did what?!?" Henry practically yelled. "Shh, your going to get in trouble if they see me here" I said covering his mouth. "I still don't understand why your here" Henry said as I took my hand off his mouth.