(11) Space Invaders, Part 1 *PREVIEW*

Preview (Sorry😂) The whole chapter with be on the second book.

Last chapter: Part one and two will be in the second book!!!

Ivy's POV

I was with Henry in his house waiting for Pipers Fred Lobster commercial to air. Me and Henry were wearing matching Fred Lobster shirts. Right now we were on his bed doing our homework. "Hey Ivy, Can you help me with this problem??" Henry asked me. "Of course, Which one??" I question. "Its...I'm tired of doing homework" He replies. "Oh come on babe, We just have math left" I said. "I don't care we can do it later" He said pulling my arm.

"Fine, Lets just go down stairs and see if Pipers commercial is on" I said getting off the bed. "Okay lets go" He said getting up and pulling me out the door. We speed ran down the stairs and into the living room. "Hey Pumpkin" I greeted Piper. "Hey Iv's" She greeted back. "Has your commercial come on yet??" I asked her. "Nope" She replied. I sat next to Piper on the couch and Henry sat next to me.

Henry tapped Pipers shoulder to get her attention. "What??" She asked. "Were wearing Fred Lobster shirts, For your commercial, That your going to be in, Fred Lobster, Now I regret it" He said putting arm around me. "Hey guys, The food is ready" Mr. Hart announced to all the kids. All of us got out of our spots in the living room and headed to the kitchen to eat. "NO!! Nobody leaves until we see my commercial, Well except Ivy but I would be sad if she didn't watch it" Piper said. "But Piper, Your dad made shrimp" A girl named Narley said.

"I don't care, Nobody leaves until we see my commercial" She yells. "Piper just let them eat the shrimp" Henry said having a glass of orange juice. "Nobody!!" She yells breaking his glass of juice. "Okay than" He says sitting back on the couch. We all just sat back down in our spots and watched the T.V. "Fred Lobster is the only place I'll go for sea food" The narrator said. "True" I said laying back in Henry's arms.

"Fred lobster is my favorite-" Piper said on T.V. "We interrupt this Fred Lobster commercial to bring you breaking news" The New caster said. "Noo!!" Piper yelled getting out of her seat. "We have just been informed that two astronauts got captured and are locked inside their sleeping shuttles" The guy news caster said. "And one of them is from Swellview" The lady said. Me and Henry looked at each other. "We don't know who captured them but all we know is that we need Captain Man, Girl Danger, And Kid Danger" The announcer said before cutting out and bring back the commercial.

"They cut off my commercial!!" Piper yelled. "Hey, Its okay" Henry said softly. She growled at him. "Okay okay" He said. Than all of a sudden our watches started beeping. "Your watches are beeping" Narley told us. "Oh yeah, ugh its from work" I said getting up with Henry. "But wait, What about my commercial??" Piper asked. "Ugh..." We replied. "Ivy?" She questioned hurt. "Pumpkin you know that I wouldn't miss it for the world but I have to go" I replied. "Fine" She said sitting on the couch.

I looked her sadly and walked outside with Henry. "Hey guys- Wait, Are you guys wearing a Fred Lobster shirt??" Ray asked. "Oh ugh, yeah" He replied. "Lets stop talking about shirts" Ray demanded. "But your the one that brought it up" Henry said. "Anyway, Guess where were going??" Ray asked. "No way, Were going to space?" I questioned. "You know I went to Fred Lobster and they said that they didn't have the shirts" Ray explained. "Yeah we ugh, Brought them online" Henry said.

"Can we just stop talking about the stupid shirts" Ray said. "Your the one that brought up the shirts" I said. "Anyway you guys have to get here ASAP" Ray said. "Okay we'll be there soon" Henry said. "Bring the shirts" Ray said before hanging up. Henry grabbed my hand and we ran to Junk'n stuff.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Outfits:

Note:Sorry  that I haven't been too active but I promise I will start updating more

Note:
Sorry that I haven't been too active but I promise I will start updating more. Love ya all❤

Keep Smiling Book Worms😀🐛