dodgeball

Ivy's POV

Its been 2 months since I moved in with my uncle Ray and became girl danger again. I've gotten close to Henry, Charlotte, and Jasper through the two months. Anyway today was going to be another adventure. I was in my room sleeping until I heard Henry scream from the head quarters. I ran there in my pj's, opening the spraket I saw Henry on the floor and Ray with a frying pan. "Ray, what did you do to Henry" I said walking over to Henry. "I through he was an intruder" Ray said. "What's Henry doing here anyways its 5 in the morning " I said picking Henry and putting his hand on my shoulder as I walked him to the couch.

"I don't know, lets ask him when he wakes up" he said walking to the spraket. "What am I supposed to do until he wakes up? Im not tired anymore" I said running my fingers through my hair lightly. "Go eat breakfast" he said into the spraket. "Well okay" I said getting up and going to the machine that gives you food. "Tub of strawberry ice cream" I ordered on the machine. "Tub of strawberry ice cream" it confirmed. I grabbed the ice cream and sat next to Henry on the couch. I saw him stirring next to me. "Hen, wake up" I said.

"What-what happened" Henry said touching his head. "Ray hit you with a frying pan" I said putting some ice cream in my mouth. "Why" he said grabbing my spoon eating the ice cream that was on it. "He thought you were an intruder since you were here so early" I said. "Wait, why were you here so early?" I asked Henry giving him the tub of ice cream. "I heard Ray triple beep me" he replied. "Oh, you heard that too? I assumed that he butt beep us because I didn't hear him come out of his room" I said chewing on my bottom lip.

"Well at least two good things came out of getting here at 5" He said eating some ice cream. "What are the two things?" I asked him. "One, I got to eat ice cream for breakfast, and Two, I got to see your face" he said smiling. "Yeah your face is pretty attractive too and I love eating ice cream for breakfast, even though Ray told me not to" I said looking proud. Henry chuckled. "I heard today's Jaspers Doge ball game, isn't it on trampolines?" I asked. "Yep, its supposed to be more fun but its actually harder" he replied. "It looks harder" I said.

'BEEP BEEP BEEP' we heard the emergency alarm go off. Me and Henry ran to the video table and pressed on the video but our side was Audio. "Hello-Hello Captain man, kid danger, and girl danger" The woman said. "Yes Ma'am, what's you emergency?" I replied to the woman. "Some guy broke into my store and is taking everything" the woman said. "Okay, what store is it ma'am?" Henry asked the woman. "Its called 'lampers', please come as quickly as possible" the lady said.

"Of course, we will be there shortly" I said to the lady. "Okay thank you" she said. I shut off the monitor and grabbed my gum from my back pocket. "RAY GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY" I yelled. Then I heard him coming through the spraket. "What's the emergency?" he asked getting his gum. "No time to explain lets just blow our bubbles" Henry said. We got in our positions to blow, I was in the middle. We blew our bubbles and got transformed.

"Lets go guys" Ray said running to his tube. I went in one with Henry, held my waist with one touch his belt. "Up the tube" The three of us said in union.

After we defeated the criminals that robbed the store, we came back to the Man Cave. I was sitting on the couch next to Henry talking about how Tomato is a Fruit not a vegetable. "Its a vegetable " Henry said again. "Its a fruit, it has seeds" I said. "Jalapeños have seeds and there not fruits" Henry said. "Jalapeños have there own category" I said patting his head laughing. "Your so mean" he says chuckling. "I know" I said in a drama queen voice. "Hey Hen, guess what Im doing today?" Jasper asked Henry.

"Your playing Dodge ball on a trampoline" Henry replied. "How'd you know" Jasper asked him. "She told me" Henry said pointing at me. "I would ask you Ivy but I already have piper" he said. "Its okay, and if I was participating it would have to be against Henry" I said smirking at Henry. "Is it because you know I Would win" Henry said smiling. "Yep, I know Im a positive person but Henry is 100 percent going to beat me if I play with him" I said. "True" everyone said in union. "Gee Thanks" I said sarcastically.