(10) JAM class

Ivy's POV

Me, Henry, and Jasper were heading to Henrys house. We were laughing about the TV show we all watched yesterday. When we got inside his house we saw that Mr. and Mrs. were packing all the sharp kitchen utensils inside a big plastic box. "Mom??" Henry questioned. She ignored him and continued to pack. "Mom?!?" He repeated. "What Henry what?!?" She asked. "What are you guys doing??" He said. "Well, You know how Piper was supposed to go to that skiing trip today" She told us. "Yeah, That's why me and Henry were going to have our boys weekend" Jasper said.

"Can you not call us boys" Henry said. "But that's what we are; Boys" Jasper said. "Anyway, What about her skiing trip??" I asked the two parents. "Well you know her friend Narley??" Mr. Hart asked. "Ugh, Yeah" Henry replied. "Well today Narley's mom called me and said that all the other kids left without Piper" Mrs. Hart said. "What, Why??" I asked. "They didn't want her to go" Mr. Hart replied. "What did Piper say??" Henry questioned. The two parents looked at each other nervously. "We haven't told her yet" Mr. Hart replied. "Were hiding everything sharp and dangerous first" Mrs. Hart continued. I know that Piper has a bad Temper but besides that she is an absolute sweetheart.

"When did we stop being boys??" Jasper questioned. Henry looked at him weirdly. "Honey, Lets make Ivy and Henry tell her" Mr. Hart told his wife. "No no no no no, There is no what were telling Piper" Henry said as I nodded I agreement. "Tell me what" Piper said popping in all dressed up for her skiing trip. "Ahh" We all screamed. "Dear god she has Skii polls" Mr. Hart whispered yelled. "Okay, Why do you all look freaked out??" She asked. "Freaked out, what??" I said as everyone else argued with me.

"Tell her" Mrs. Hart screamed/Whispered to me and Henry. "No" We whispered back. "Honey, I think its your place to tell her" Mrs. Hart told her husband. "Ill get it" Mr. Hart said walking over to the front door. "Did the doorbell ring??" Jasper asked. "I didn't hear the doorbell" I said. "The doorbell did not ring" Henry said. "Oh hey, yeah I would love to go to the ball game with you" He said leaving. "Coward!!" Me and Mrs. Hart yelled in union. "Mom, What's up??" She asked. "Ugh well, Your brother and Ivy have something to tell you" She replied. "Wait hold on, I just go a video message from Narley" Piper said.

"You should watch it" Henry said. "Yeah, Im gonna" She said. She pulled up the video and I heard what her friend Narley was telling her, I felt so bad for her. Once her video message was over she looked down and started crying. "Piper, Are you okay pumpkin??" I asked her. "I just didn't know that my friends don't like me" She replied still crying. "Piper" Henry said walking over to her. "Careful, It could be a trap" Jasper said. Me, Henry, and Piper went to the kitchen table, I crouched down next to her and Henry sat on the chair that was right next to me. "I need to blow my nose" She said snuffling. "Okay" Henry said softly before signalling jasper to the table.

She blowed her nose on Jaspers shirt and Jasper screamed in disgust while running over to the sink. "Listen your friends, they like you" Henry said. "They just don't like it when you loose your temper" I continued. "Well I can't control my temper when Im angry"  She said still slightly crying. "Yes you can" Henry said. "Look one of my teacher made this kid named Mitch go to Jam class" He continued. "I love making Jam" Mrs. Hart said excited. "Mom please" Henry said as she sat down. "See, Jam stands for 'Junior Anger MManagement' it can help you control your anger" Henry explained. "Really??" Piper asked. "Yeah" He replied. "Hey, Where's the switch for the light??" Jasper asked. "Not now okay" Henry said.

"Sweetie you think you would want to go, To Jam class" Mrs. Hart told her daughter. "I think I need to go" She said sniffling. "Ah, My shirts caught in the garbage disposal" Jasper yelled. "Flip the switch, just flip the switch" Henry said. And well he flipped it and it turned off but it took his shirt with it. He screamed and looked at us, Henry covered my eyes and his because Jasper was left shirtless.