Yoonmin Operation Pt.3: Oh, Sh*t!

Hoseok uncrossed his arms and groaned in exasperation when he heard Jungkook's explanation.

"That's just great," he lamented. "Hyung, do you even know what you just..." he trailed off, unable to continue.

Yoongi frowned, confused. "What?" he snapped. "Just what..." he then broke off, face paling. "No..." he whispered, horrified. Hoseok nodded grimly in confirmation.

"Yeah, hyung. Jimin was with me." He then turned to Jungkook as another thought hit him. "Tae was, too, and all we heard was the confession, not the Taehyung part."

Both boys paled considerably, as the significations hit them. Then: "Crap!!" Jungkook yelped, burying his face in his hands. "Oh, shit," Yoongi groaned at the same time, falling back on the mat. "Shit shit shit!"

"What do we do, hyung?" Jungkook whined to Hoseok who rolled his eyes and punched Yoongi lightly on the shoulder.

"You're the one who made this mess," he said, plopping down next to the two distraught loverboys. "You deal with it."

"Is he really upset?" Yoongi asked carefully. He worried about Jimin getting the wrong idea about him and Jungkook, but what he wasn't so sure of was whether he had been affected by the fact that the two of them were 'together' now or not.

Exasperated, Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"You call that a question?" he exclaimed, throwing up his hands. "Of course he's upset! I wouldn't be surprised if he's curled up sobbing somewhere because you just broke his heart!"

Yoongi frowned, a cautious hope kindling in his heart. "Then... he cares?"

Hoseok huffed at his friend's obliviousness. "That's it. I'm done with you."

He got up and left, leaving behind a thoroughly confused Yoongi.

"Wait, does that mean yes or no?" he called after his best friend's retreating back.

"What do you think, dumbass?!" Hoseok yelled back. "I said he would be crying, didn't I? Do the math!!"

Meanwhile, Taehyung had finally managed to find his best friend curled up in a corner of the library. Sighing in relief, he sank down to sit next to the miserable little ball of pink haired fluff and wrapped a protective arm around the crying boy.

"Don't cry, Chim," he cooed softly at his Parabatai, rubbing small soothing circles into Jimin's shoulder. "I'm sure there must have been some mistake. I don't believe Yoongi hyung and Jungkookie are really dating -"

"No, Tae," Jimin sobbed. "You heard what they were saying. Kookie confessed and Yoongi hyung said yes." He sniffled and wiped his face with a sweater paw, before giving up and burying his face in Taehyung's shoulder.

"But it just doesn't make sense," Taehyung tried to reason, but Jimin wasn't listening any more. Curling up into the taller boy's side, he wallowed in his misery. Now he would never be able to be with Yoongi hyung.

--------------------------------------------

"Ugh, I'm stuffed," Solar groaned, leaning heavily onto Moonbyul as the four girls walked down the street. Moonbyul grinned and purposefully let the extra weight push her off balance, resulting in both shadowhunters staggering off the road and collapsing against the wall, groaning and laughing.

"You-" Solar hissed, baring her teeth and curling her fingers into claws. Moonbyul merely chuckled and petted her head, scratching her behind the ears as if she was a real cat. Yongsun pouted but leaned into her hand, an almost purr making its way out of her chest as she relaxed.