New Recruits

"General Namjoon, I have found two very capable men for your mission. Not only are they incredibly intelligent, but possess unparalleled stealth and wit as well. If I may, I would like to present them to you." 
"Of course, Sire."
"Bring in the new recruits."
Two young and handsome men appeared in the doorway, each with a convincing smile of confidence on their faces. One was broad-shouldered, tall and of jaw-dropping beauty. The other had an air of humor about him. He was well proportioned, and his facial features seemed to have been chiseled by the Strength himself. Both men walked fearlessly into the room, hands in their pockets and brimming over with confidence and assurance.

 Both men walked fearlessly into the room, hands in their pockets and brimming over with confidence and assurance

"May we have the honor of presenting ourselves, your Highness?" the men asked

"May we have the honor of presenting ourselves, your Highness?" the men asked. The Emperor gave a deep and approving nod. The broad shouldered man straightened himself and proudly said "I am Kim Seokjin, newest and best amongst the undercover intelligence agencies of Jeon. I assure you, you will be given no chance to complain." The General and Emperor were quite impressed by his confidence. Then the other spoke.
"If I may." The Emperor nodded again.
"I am Jung Hoseok, the spy board's top member. My stealth, speed and efficiency scores have broken all records in history. I shall not give you any chances of disappointment." The two men bowed. General Namjoon was quite pleased and said, "Your way with words alone is enough to convince even me, the toughest and most difficult General in Jeon." The Emperor gave a satisfied smile and the mission was assigned.