Payback

"HA!" the young man said triumphantly.
The woman stood in the middle of the garden, completely drenched from head to toe in ice cold water. Even though she was shivering, she was fuming with anger and her face was red as a tomato. Prince Jimin stood smiling proudly on his balcony, the blue bucket by his side.
"You have no idea what you're inviting, Park Jimin," she said.
Did she just... Refer to me as... As Park Jimin?
The Prince couldn't hold it in any longer. "YOU ARE IN FOR A TREAT, GARDENER GIRL."
He disappeared into his room, and returned with a paint gun. However, once he took a look at his garden after coming back out, he let the gun slide from his hand onto the ground.
Not a single flower remained on the bushes: the ground was strewn with cut stems and blooms lay scattered all over the cobblestone pathways. Through the corner of his eye, he saw the gardener's green hanbok disappear behind the garden gate.

The next morning, the gardener was happily trimming the dead branches on the bushes to make way for the little buds underneath to bloom. But suddenly a hand spun her around and hit her across the face. The impact made her fall to the ground instantly, and she felt tears well up in her eyes from the burning pain on her cheek. She looked up angrily, and there stood Prince Jimin, fuming with rage. He picked up a handful of flowers from the ground and threw it at her face.
"THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO MY GARDEN?!" he yelled furiously.
She remained silent, but it was evident she was about to explode.
"YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE CLASS DISGUST ME, YOU INDERSTAND?! DISGUST ME. NOW G E T. O U T."
After a long time, the gardener girl got up. Suddenly, she grabbed him by the arm and dragged him furiously across the garden. She stopped in front of a bush, where the annoyed Prince jerked his arm free from her grasp. The gardener walked up to the bush and pushed aside the front branches. Inside, was a new branch, with countless clusters of small buds on it.
"This is what I did to your garden." She pointed to the buds. "This is why I am the gardener, not you." The Prince was a bit taken aback as he saw the new buds. She continued, on the verge of tears, "And about my class and I, we're sorry for giving you such a hard time." The young woman broke into soft tears and ran out of the garden. Before closing the gate behind her, she yelled out to him, "AND BY THE WAY, MY NAME ISNT GARDENER GIRL. ITS DONGMI. MAYBE YOU CAN USE IT NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO INSULT ME."