Torn Apart

Once again, the crowd around the Royal Clinic watched as nurses rushed in and out with bags of blood. But this time, the three brothers were not present.
"WHY DO YOU BOTH DO THIS TO HER?! WHY DOES SHE SUFFER EVERY TIME FOR YOUR FOOLISHNESS?! WHY, WHY, WHY?!?!"
The Emperor and Prince Taehyung looked down, not knowing what to say or do.
"WELL? ANSWER ME!"
Again they stood in pained silenced in the middle of the ballroom. The frustrated Prince paced across the room for what seemed like hours, tearing at his hair, screaming and crying for his Hanyu. When he noticed that his two brothers were still standing there, he just gave up. "Hyungnims, I thought you both loved me. Clearly I was wrong."
"Jiminah..." the two said in unison.
"I'd really appreciate it if you both would just leave the room right now."
They both left without a word. And as they left the room, all three felt their hearts turn to stone, as the truth settled in: the three brothers were now completely torn apart, each man his own.

That night, Prince Jimin did not return to his room. The piano played on endlessly, without rest all night long. Each key hit a different level of heartbreak, which the three siblings cried to the entire night. As Hanyu's heart struggled to beat, so did the hearts of all in Bangtan Palace.