Two-Day Funeral

Emperor Kim Taehyung was called upon to say his last words to General Namjoon. He walked gravely down the cobblestone stairs and approached the coffin. After he whispered his last words to the General, the coffin was carried away. Sir Jin and Sir Hoseok were leaning against the red brick wall with stone cold faces. Just as the Emperor was about to go back up the steps, he was pushed roughly to the ground by the two young men. When Emperor Taehyung looked up, they were nowhere to be seen: the place were they last stood while saving the Emperor was now a huge hole. As Taehyung fearfully peeked inside, he could see their silver badges glint in the darkness.

For the first time in Jeon, there were two honorary funerals in a row. As Emperor Taehyung again whispered his final words, the Spirit stood on the cobblestone stairs, happily watching.

(Flashback)
The two little boys watched their old father's body being lowered into the grave. They were too young to understand what was happening, but as they grew they realized why he didn't come back from the fields anymore.
(Flashback finished)

(Spirit Min Yoongi's voice)
After the Strength had assigned me to Jeon, he thought it was now under control. He didn't pay much attention to it as I was already taking care of it, and that was probably his biggest mistake: for the unknown man was another of my descendants. The newborn girl sent away in the basket was Hanyu, the illicit child was Kim Namjoon, and the two young boys he had afterwards were none other than Jin and Hoseok. As they were all the children of a descendant, that made all of them descendants as well. Destiny plays such strange games - the four siblings had been so close to each other all along, but they never got to know. All this time, my departure from this world could only be brought about by the death of descendant Hanyu. Who knew that in order to save her, I would have to kill her own brothers? And as for me, I don't think I could ever face myself again if I broke the hearts of so many just so that I could rest in peace. But everything shall change now, for I know exactly what demand I am to place before the Strength.

 But everything shall change now, for I know exactly what demand I am to place before the Strength