FIVE

JorgeBlancoG: Can't wait to see you! <3

TiniStoessel: Yeah Yeah!

JorgeBlancoG: One hour and then <3

TiniStoessel: Then what?

JorgeBlancoG: Then I see you duh!

TiniStoessel: Bye Jorge.

JorgeBlancoG: I know I drive you crazy babe <3

JorgeBlancoG: Bye Martina!

--------------------------------------------------------

I step in my car and turn him on, I'm late. I was cooking and then WOEM! 

Fire! Yes I was not looking, but yeah.

 I drive away and eat my apple. I hate to be late! Traffic does not help and I'm stuck. At last I arrive at the parking lot and lock my car. I'll quickly get to the park. I'll look at the time, half past three. Walking I look around to Jorge. Nowhere. Maybe he's gone, I'll be there for half an hour late. 

I sigh and walk again towards me car. Smart Martina to be late! To be almost out of the park I hear screaming someone behind me, my name. I turn around and a boy clashes with me. Before I could touch the ground someone catches me up. I look up and look into two beautiful brown eyes. He smiles at me. "Hello Martina." Jorge! I smile back and give him a hug. "Hello Jorge." I'm pulling back from the hug. 'Where were you?' He asks me. "I was late to say but" I smile. He has to laugh and place his arm around my waist. Together we walk through the park, we talk and laugh about everything.

We decided to eat and drink something on a terrace. After fifteen, we find one, which is my favorite place. "This is my favorite place to come," I say to him. "Me too," he says with a big smile. I order the same as Jorge.

When the food comes, we are both quiet. I am looking for the people who are busy walking and talking to friends or loved ones. My cheeks get red when I see Jorge staring. I'm trying to hide it with my hair, making him smile. When I'm eating my food, listening to Jorge's story about his famous life, he's also surprised that there are no people yet to ask who I am and how our relationship is.

 Jorge paid the food and said he wanted to go with me to a movie, how I could not say no here? We walk to the cinema and buy popcorn and drinks. Jorge said he had chosen a movie and could not get back. I nodded and we walked into the room.

Horror, awesome! Not so I jumped into Jorge's arms every time and pushed my head against his neck. He laid his arms around me. I smile at him and he smiles back. At the moment we about to kiss someone gets killed in the movie. I back away and look with big eyes to the screen, but I look fast away. Jorge laughed at me and I slap him playfully on his chest, making him more laughing.

The movie is finally over and we are walking outside. A few boys look at me and I smile friendly. One of the boys comes closer, but Jorge takes mine hand in his and looks at the boy. The boy backs away. I just hold his hand. I smile at him and walk away with Jorge. 'What happened there Jorge?' He said nothing and walks away.  What the fuck? I groan and walk the other way. I don't know what just happened, but I don't care anymore. He just walks away! No bye or I need to go! Ugh. 

I get finally in my car and drive away. I go to the supermarket because I need a few things. Frustrated I walk inside, ugh Jorge can smell my ass! I crap the thing I need and buy them. I was about to walk away, but I see Jorge on another cash deck. Fast I make my way away and get in my car. I drive fast away and Jorge sees me. He quickly gets into his car and drives me behind. I only drive faster and faster, he too.

 I drive up my driveway and get out of my car quickly. My house keys do not work for me and Jorge gets my driveway. My door was finally open and I wanted to close him again, but Jorge's foot stopped him, shit! I was so close! I let a sigh and walk away. I hear Jorge close the door and his footsteps.

 I'm in my backyard, hope Jorge cannot find me. My backyard and house are big. I hear Jorge walking on me, but I'm just walking. He starts shouting my name when he loses me.

'Martina!' He screams. 'Yes?' I say, he finally looks up and sees me on the roof, not from my house, but from a small shed. I look at the beautiful view.

Jorge is finally sitting next to me and watching me, I feel, but I keep staring at the view. With his finger brings he my head to him. I look into his beautiful eyes, but he looks at my lips. He licks his lips. I know he wants to kiss me, so I kiss him. Seconds later he kisses me back. 

Jorge was jealous! I break the kiss and laugh. Jorge only looks at me with big eyes. 'You were jealous of those random street boys!' I laugh. He takes my head in his hands and kisses me, of course, I kiss back. 

I really don't know what happened but I'm happy. Really happy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is my English bad? Let me know please!

I love you guys!

XOXO, Me