SIX

Jorge

I walk fast to my car and throw my stuff in the backseat. I see Martina drive away, fast. I drive behind her. When I drive into her driveway I see her at her door. She opens the door and wants to close him, but I was faster and set my foot in the way. She sighs and walks away. I step into her house and close the door.

Where the fuck is she? 'Martina?' I scream. 'Yes?' I hear. I look up and see her on the shed, looking at the view, god she is beautiful. 

I climb on the shed to en sit next to her. I keep watching her, but she looks at the view. With my finger, I bring her head to mine. She looks with her gorgeous eyes in mine. I like my lips, I want to kiss her so badly.  But then she kisses me.

She kisses me!

Seconds later I kiss her back. After a while, she breaks the kiss and laughs. I look at her with big eyes. Was this fake? Kissed she me for fun? 'You were jealous of those random street boys! She laughs. I take her head in her hands and kiss her. She kisses me back.

We break apart and she lays her head on my chest. I laid my arms around her and bring her closer to me.

flits.

flits, again.

I look up, fuck. paparazzi. 'Martina we need to go! The paparazzi are here! We need to go inside!' Fast we make our way inside Martina's house.

'What the fuck? How did they find you?' She asks. 'It is paparazzi. They know everything. It is kinda scary.' I say back. She nods and walks away. I walk to her because she stands in the kitchen.  I put my arms our her and lay my head on her shoulder.

flits, again?

'Come' She says and walks away, upstairs. I follow her. Oh, we are in her bedroom. She closes the curtains and turns around, smiling. 'The paparazzi don't now know where we are.' She says. I close the bedroom door and walk slowly to her. She smiles at me and her eyes never leave mine.

'What are you going to do if I kiss you now?' 'You need to find that out' she says back to my question. I smirk at her and kiss her. She kisses me back and put her arms around my neck. My arms lay around her waist. I push her against the wall and kiss her hard. My kisses go to her cheek, jaw, neck, and shoulder. She moans making me turn on. Her hands go to my shirt and she pulls them out. I pull her shirt out too and my hands explore her back. She jumps and she lays her leg around me. My hand goes to her ass and I squeeze her ass, making her moan.

After a while is standing we in our underwear. God, I want her. Only me can touch her like this, nobody else. 'take me Jorge' She says against me. I throw her on the bed and climb over her. She smiles at me and kisses me full on the lips. My lust it bigger and I need her now! I  rip her underwear off her and put my own out. Without thinking I put my cock into her. We are moaning like two crazy people. 

'I want to do something' I said but kiss her before she can answer. I lift her up and take her to the shower. I set the shower on and step in with her. I push her against the wall and go further where I was in the bedroom. She moans my name when I kiss her neck. I go faster and harder. God, i needed this, with her and only her.

I lift her out of the shower and goes with her to the kitchen. I lay her on the kitchen counter and lay climb over her, while I kiss her everywhere. Here and there I give her a hickey.

'Jo--or-gee!' Martina screams laughing in her unicorn onesie. After our moment full of passion we are like hanging. Martina gives some of her brother clothes, who is here sometimes and she is in her unicorn onesie. Right now I'm tickling her. 'Say it!' ''Ye-es! I-I Want -t-to-o b-be yo-u-r gir-r-l-fr-r-ien-d-d!' She says. 'Really?'  'No'  She said when she runs away. 'You know you can't escape from me!' I scream at her and run after her.' Bla Bla Bla' She said. 'What! Now you need to stop Martina!' I hear a lama pooping!' She screams. I need to laugh. A lama?  But I run fast after her. 

She is fast, but I'm faster. I crap her waist. 'Noooo! Not again!' she screams and I only laugh at her. 'It was a prank, Jorge!' I put her down on the sofa and stand for her. 'What was a prank?' 'That I say no to you!' 'So you are my girlfriend now?' 'Yes, only yours!' She said smiling. ' Good. Really good'I say back.

God, I know her like for now two weeks and we are together. We even had sex. I had sex with her! Okay, Jorge acts normal. Act like a guy!

[So I'm back! If you didn't know! London was amazing! I really enjoyed it! Love you!]