TWELVE

One month later.

Martina.

Here I am. In front of the mirror, in my wedding dress. Nerves gossip through my body. Already with the idea that my name will become blank, I get red cheeks. I'm hot and nervous. Normally right? The girls have tried to get courage in me by saying everything is fine, but I sent them away. I have to be alone now. For a minute.

Unfortunately for me, my minute is disturbed by someone. My father. He was proud of me that I had found someone he could. "Sweetheart, it's time." He says, and I open the door. His mouth is open and he looks at me with big eyes. 'You are beautiful! Beautiful!' I smile at my father and walk down with him.

We are in a kind of hotel and I bought there to use a room to get ready for the girls. Jorge and I were happy because it was free too.

My heart is gonna be like an angry bull, it's right like a machine that's about to explode. I get it warm and it feels like I'm sweating like a waterfall. The doors open and the music sounds through space. Everybody looks up and smiles.

I looked around and stopped my eyes with him. They glisten like never before. All my nerves slide away and I smile back. People watch my dress, look me smiling or crying.

"Take care of her," says my father, giving my hand to Jorge. I look at Jorge, while I smile. I see little tears in the corner off his eyes. 

The priest speaks and talks, but I do not mind it. I look deep into Jorge's eyes, my smile is wide and indelible. In my view, Jorge does not hear the priest anymore, because he also looks deep at me, which causes me to get red cheeks. Jorge is now looking at me with a smirk. Stupid smirk.

'I would like to now proceed to the marriage deduction. I want to stand up with your requests and give each other the right hand as a symbol of commitment and loyalty. I request to answer the questions that I want to put to you under the law' The priest said.

'Jorge Blanco Güereña, Take you to your legal wife, Martina Alejandra Stoessel Muzlera, And are you willing to fulfill all the duties that the law has attached to the marital status? What is your answer?' The priest asks Jorge and now I am the one who smirks. Jorge hates his full name for him it is just Jorge Blanco. 

Jorge smiles at me. 'I do' And he pulls the ring on my finger.

'Martina Alejandra Stoessel Muzlera, Take you to your legal spouse, Jorge Blanco Güereña, And are you willing to fulfill all the duties that the law has attached to the marital status? What is your answer?'  The priest asks me.

I smile too. 'I do' and I pull the ring on his finger. Jorge takes my hands in his. 'Then can I say that you are spouse and wife. You can kiss the bride.' The priest says en Jorge press his lips hungry on mine lips. Everybody claps and screams. I break the kiss smiling, but Jorge presses his lips again on mine.

'Hello, Mrs. Blanco.' Jorge smirks at me and throws his arms around me. 'Hello, Mr. Blanco.'  I say before I walk away to my parents. 'Sweetheart!' My mom says and hugs me. 'Hey, mom.' I say. We break the hug and a second later I feel two strong arms around me.  'You just walked away, Mrs. Blanco.' My parents walk away with big smiles. Jorge kiss my neck and cheek.

'Get a room!' Ruggero screams at us, Jorge best friend. 'We will when you guys are gone'  I scream back, while I smirk. 'Tini! Come here! We need to dress you!' Lodo scream at me. 'Need to go Mr. Blanco' I smirk and walk away. 'Where is my kiss, Mrs. Blanco?' Jorge screams to me. 'In your ass!' I laugh and walk with the girls upstairs, but I hear Jorge's friend laughing.

I walk the room in, again, in my short dress. The girls dragged me to the dance floor. We begin to dance and laugh. Not that later we all dance with our boyfriends. It is kinda funny because my friends are together with Jorge's friends.

I am now Martina Blanco

And soon we have A baby boy or a baby girl.

[Hope you liked it! Just a few chapters and then the end :) Love you and laters]