TEN

Jorge.

I open my eyes and see no Martina next to me. I step out bed and I hear the shower. oooh! Fast I made my way to the bathroom. I open the door, Martina always forgets the lock the door. I see the naked back from her. I take my boxers off and walk into the shower.

Not that later we are kissing.

'I need to go sweetheart!' I say to Martina. she nods and kisses me. When she pulls away I take her waist and pull her lips back on mine. After some minutes we pull away, smiling. 'Going to miss you!' I hear her scream when I walk away. 'Love you!' I scream at her and close the door. I really need to go to work, but I going to do something else first.

Martina.

When Jorge leaves the house I walk fast upstairs. I don't know when he is coming back, so I am going to do it now. Jorge and I had sex two weeks ago and I have some symptoms of pregnancy. I crap the test and try it.

I know it is early. Like really early, but I love him and I wouldn't regret it if I'm pregnant.

When I am done I lay it away and walk downstairs, to crap some milk. I am so nervous!  After five minutes I walk back upstairs, to the bathroom. I crap the test.

Positive.

I am pregnant!

What if Jorge doesn't want a child?! Oh no! 

After hours Jorge comes in the kitchen, where I was. He takes my hand and drags me outside. 'Jorge?' He didn't say anything! 'What are you doing Jorge?!' 'Jorge it is cold!' He gives me his jacket and I pulled him on. Jorge smiles big to me. Yeah...

'Turn around.''Jorge says to me. So I turn around. oh, my god! Everywhere is light, because it is already dark. I walk to the place and look around. Someone cough fake behind me, so I turn around. 

oh.

my.

god!

Jorge is on his knee. I begin to cry. 'I know! It is early to do this, but I love you with hole my heart. Martina, I love you when we started with Twitter. And I am going to tell you. I am bad in this. but will you marry me?' I nod my head because I can not speak. He put the ring on my finger. not that much later he kisses me and of course, I kiss back.

'Jorge I need to tell you something.' He looks at me and smiles. 'I am pregnant'  I say. He smiles at me and kisses me on the lips. 'Really?' I nod and I smile. 

Oh my god I am so happy!

I am pregnant and I am engaged!

[ I am back! Hope you liked it! love you and later!]