EIGHT

Jorge.

The light from her house is on. Lucky me. My car stopped driving and then I realized I had forgotten to refuel. So I walked to Martina's house because her house was closer than mine. The second is that my phone died, So I can not call her or anyone else. I walk up to her driveway and hit the doorbell.

The door opens.

'Jorge! What are you doing outside? It is raining like a waterfall!' Oh yeah. Forgotten to tell. On my way to Martina house, it started to rain hard. She didn't wait for an answer and pulls me inside, taking my jacket off. I pull my shoes out and look at her. She pulls me upstairs, to the bathroom. 'Take all of your clothes and give it to me. I will wait on the other side of the door.' Ans she walked out of the bathroom. God, I want to kiss her.

I give her all of my clothes, all. My head comes out of the door because I'm naked. 'Take a shower. I will do your clothes in the wash.' I nod at her and just look at her. She sigh and smiles. A second later her lips are on mine. 

'Shower with me'  I ask. She laughs and shakes her head no. 'Please? otherwise, I will walk naked in your house.' I say with a smirk. I'm not giving up. I want her with me.

'Fine! Okay! But first I will put your clothes in the wash and then I come. Just go in the shower!' She says. Finally giving up. I think we stand here for a quarter already. I smirk and nod. She kisses me for a minute and walks away, with my wet clothes. Fast I step into the shower and wait for her, while I wash my hear with men shampoo. Why does she have this?

I sigh and step out of the shower. Martina didn't come. When I step out of the shower I see new clothes for me.

MEN CLOTHES.

I quickly get dressed and walk out of the shower, hearing Martina speaking on her phone. Sneaky I walk to her. 'Yeah, Fran I would do that!' Fran? 'Francisco!' She laughs. Who is that guy? 'Oh no, you can't come. Jorge is here' She says. 'Yeah, Jorge.' 'Yes Fran Jorge Blanco! I only now one Jorge and that is him! Idiot!' She laughs at something. 'Yeah bye, Fran! Love you too!' She said and lays her phone away. Love you too? Is she cheating on me? Or is she a gold digger like the other girls? I sigh and Martina jumps. 'God Jorge you scared me. For how long you standing there?' She asks. 'Long enough to know that you are cheating on me! Why didn't you come in the shower? because you have two boyfriends at one?!' She looks at me and shakes her head 'You just like the others' She whispers, while tears escape her eyes.

She walks around me and walks upstairs. What have I done? Why is she crying? Who is Francisco? And who are the others?

I walk after her to her bedroom I think.

I hope I can fix this.

Because she is everything to me.

[Ohhh drama! I like that. Would Martina forgive Jorge? You will see it in the next chapter! Later!]